Hershey's Milk Chocolate Snack Size Candy Bars uploaded by Victoria G.Hershey's Milk Chocolate Snack Size Candy Bars uploaded by Victoria G.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Milk Chocolate Snack Size Candy Bars: 12 count A candy classic Kosher see more...

Megan C.
Lynchburg
Who doesn’t love a delicious little nugget of chocolate? These are the perfect size for a little treat and a great pick me up! It tastes fresher than competitors, and I will be buying more soon!!!!!!!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Perfect for little chocolate cravings. Delicious chocolate candy bars from Hershey‘s are always awesome. Great. for sharing. And perfect For for the little ones. Recommended, especially if you like to have chocolate in the house.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum who doesn't like chocolate. My kids for sure do and these are perfect size for them to enjoy not to mention I can buy a pack for $1.00 @ Kroger's [product:hershey's-milk-chocolate-snack-size-candy-bars,-.45-oz,-12-count]
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Perfect little pieces to add to any desert and to also put on top of any desert for presentation. This product is also good just to snack on all on its own. Great value for the price, very affordable.
Mia P.
Snack size candy bars are perfect for a snack or to drop in a lunch box. They are the perfect size. They come in several varieties. I pick these up at Walmart. I like the size of the candy bars. I buy a variety of these when I know I am having company and keep the big candy jar full. It keep everyone happy. This is also the perfect size package to buy when using candy bars in baking
Victoria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my families favorite treats! I love buying this 12 count package, the amount of chocolate in each little bag is just enough to make you feel satisfied, but isn't as many calories as a full sized candy bar. My kids think they are in heaven when I give each of them their own little bar. Nothing compares to this chocolate flavor, it really is the best milk chocolate formula on the market!
Alexandra S.
Middletown, Pa
Who doesn't love a good chocolate bar!! Hershey's is so awesome. I live about fifteen minutes from Hershey. They offer a ride inside of this place called chocolate world that shows you how their chocolate is made! How much cooler can that get?!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I know Hershey's is a classic chocolate company, but I can only eat this plain chocolate with s'mores or baked into a dessert. These snack sizes are great for the perfect little s'more.
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
I love to buy these packages of Hersey bars! The are less than a dollar, and the candy bars are small enough to carry them around in your bag or put in candy jar at home!
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
Classic Hershey's chocolate in a portable and easy to eat size? I'm in! Perfect for s'mores or travel so that you don't have to break up the regular size bars.