BY HERSHEY'S

• Barely anyone has given a review on the actual product. C...6 Answers
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets
  • "The rich, cocoa flavor is reminiscent of my mom's homemade fudge, though the texture is that of a smooth milk chocolate." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is very good especially if you are a major chocolate fan." in 1 review
  • "Just the regular milk chocolate Hershey's are my favorites." in 1 review
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I love having these during the holidays! A great treat to set out in a bowl for the family or have a stash just for yourself. I purchased these at the local Walmart. They taste amazing!💖 if you haven't tried them you definitely should!😍
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love Hershey's Milk Chocolate in any form! There are great little nuggets because they are more than just one bite. They are thicker, something to bite into and enjoy. One or two nuggets satisfies you and keeps you from binging on a big candy bar, or several! Hershey's Milk Chocolate is creamy, delicious, and melts in your mouth!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These tastes just like kisses, except in a nugget form. They're about an inch long and a bit thicker than a kiss. I always keep a bag at work to munch on here and there when I need a chocolate kick. They have a few different flavors available as well such as milk chocolate with an almond in the middle and dark chocolate.
Samantha S.
If you're a chocolate freak good luck at stopping after only one of these, they are really good and the price too. They could be more creamy but the taste is amazing so it's good, I can't stop eating they, if you like the regular milk chocolate they are perfect but if you like extra creamy ones you should get another option.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I think these are ok, my grandfather loved these. While these are the same great Hershey's chocolate that everyone loves the nugget shape makes them a bit difficult to eat. I think they are best served as a holiday treat as they are a rather large rectangle of chocolate all at once.
Claudia S.
This truly has the smooth milk chocolate taste. The type that melts in your mouth immediately. So good and addicting that I couldn't put the bag down. Worth the hype and I would definitely repurchase this brand of nuggets and other varieties of it again.
Raquel S.
Another great product from Hershey's! These are so good if your into chocolates you should definitely try these! I like how they have a unique shape to them to it makes them different from others but still has that good chocolate taste! I would recommend!
Megan B.
Kennebunk, ME
We use these for a reward in our house. I have two autistic boys who don't like many textures but love the smooth creaminess of these (but who doesn't right?). Sometimes things are harder for them to even feel comfortable trying so of they go out of their comfort zone and try something new they get two nuggets and it works like a charm!
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amo el chocolate sobre todo si es hersheys, estos me gustan mucho pero en realidad mis favoritos son los de almendra *-* son mi vida de verdad que la marca es excelente ya que todos sus chocolates se dejan amar.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
After recently developing a nut allergy it's been challenging finding new chocolates I like that don't have nuts. I like these because besides the flavor they have a thickness to them that reminds me of my nut favorites.
Tiffany C.
Barely anyone has given a review on the actual product. Can this be found in any store? I've never seen this before.