Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets uploaded by 👅Angela💖 M.

BY HERSHEY'S

With their rich and creamy flavor, Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets can be a deliciously satisfying way to sweeten your day. Enjoy these hearty, thick bars as an everyday treat or to spice up a special occasion. The individual silver wrappers look nice... see more...

• I WANT TO EAT THEM, I WANT TO TASTE IT1 Answers
  • O these chocolate taste similar to a normal Hersheys with...6 Answers
  • Barely anyone has given a review on the actual product. C...6 Answers
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets
  • "The rich, cocoa flavor is reminiscent of my mom's homemade fudge, though the texture is that of a smooth milk chocolate." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is very good especially if you are a major chocolate fan." in 1 review
  • "Just the regular milk chocolate Hershey's are my favorites." in 1 review
👅Angela💖 M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like these! They have an awesome rich milk chocolate taste and are overall really delicious especially to chocolate lovers like me. However as much of a chocolate lover as I am I still have one concern. I thought they were a bit too sweet for me so that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars! But other than that they were really good! Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets
Erica Y.
Rego Park
It's a brick of Hershey's classic milk chocolate. Hershey's is hands down my favorite chocolate and a lot of people will rag on my choice but Hershey's has been with me throughout my childhood and the nostalgia of it will never fade! Hershey's is amazing as one tiny flat piece but it's even better as a thick brick of chocolate melting on your tongue. Or if you're super impatient chewed up real fast.
Laurie C.
Love,love,LOVE these.Ibuy the 6-pound family bag!Hershey may not be the most expensive,but for chocolate lovers like me it soothes my cravings.And for less than 6.00 it is about the best buy in Chocolate.
Jes Paolo d.
These are actually my husbands favorite. I prefer the almonds and toffee but these are good also! Just like Hershey kisses. They go perfectly with popcorn and soda movie treat night! We keep these stocked and they always go in the freezer. My family doesnt like soft chocolate, it seems to change the taste!
Payton W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love these Hershey nuggets so much. They are such a great chocolate to pop in your mouth and go! I love the taste and the concept of them:) I recommend you try these out! They are my favorite type of Hershey’s chocolate 💓🍫
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I love having these during the holidays! A great treat to set out in a bowl for the family or have a stash just for yourself. I purchased these at the local Walmart. They taste amazing!💖 if you haven't tried them you definitely should!😍
Berenice S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate and this is hands down the best chocolate Hershey's has!... Creamy, smooth and delicious. The nugget adds a bit of crunchiness and it melts perfectly with chocolate.
Shelby O.
Solomon, AZ
I really like his product. It’s nice and bite sized for when you just want a little taste of chocolate. But they are pretty thick and solid, so it’s a little hard to eat all at once. Otherwise I enjoy popping them in my mouth!!
Alexandra U.
Hershey's chocolate will always be my number 1! I personally think it's a little pricey. I usually buy it at Cvs and it's like 5 dollars. These are my addiction I try not to eat them every night hehe.
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who doesn't love Hershey's candy! These taste amazing with or without the almonds. I hate that these are a little too pricey for a small bag in the dollar stores
Lisbeth A.
Elizabeth, NJ
O these chocolate taste similar to a normal Hersheys with a crunch or something more?
Tiffany C.
Barely anyone has given a review on the actual product. Can this be found in any store? I've never seen this before.
Génesis Q.