Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Sarah L.Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Lisa M.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Do these have a candy coating on the outside?2 Answers
  • Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and regular chocolate ...1 Answers
Catherine L.
Our 3 children love Hershey's bars but I hate the mess. These are PERFECT for them. Great flavor and little mess.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Same great taste and it doesn't melt! WIN WIN. I like the cookies and cream ones the best but I love my Hershey's
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
These are amazing! An easy way to eat chocolate on the go and great for portion control! Highly recommended.
Amber M.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. They melt in your mouth, they are delicious, and they come in a resealable bag. Score!
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Tried them and weren’t what I thought. Love the bar more! Their good but not something Ill buy any time soon.
Jaime C.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE these. Super good whenever you just want a little piece of chocolate but not enough to make you sick.
georgina p.
Brownsville, TX
Tried them when they first came out and they tasted like plastic never did i buy this product ever again
Brittany B.
Hurricane , Wv
I loves these!! They are honestly the best to have when I am up late writing paper or watching Netflix.
Isabella L.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love just about all Hershey products and the drops taste very chocolaty. Chocolate is my favorite.
Michaela C.
Some of the best things I've ever tasted. I love them, I'm actually sitting here eating them now
Dayana A.
Have never tried these. Are they like m&ms?
velma l.
Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying these . How good are they?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Do these have a candy coating on the outside?
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
Does this taste like chocolate milk?