Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Sarah L.Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Lisa M.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Do these have a candy coating on the outside?2 Answers
  • Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and regular chocolate ...1 Answers
Eliana M.
I love Hershey's chocolate so when they came out with these bite sized drops i nearly died. they melt way faster than m&ms but i think they're so worth it. I love them but they're crazy addicting!
Tyvae H.
Glen Allen, VA
I love letting these melt in my mouth! The texture is great, it is smooth and sweet like a Hersheys bar. I purchased these at Walmart for 2.50, so they are inexpensive and easy to use when baking or any food decorating.
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
The drops are a great way to enjoy chocolate without causing a mess from holding melting chocolate too long. It is bite size which gives you just enough to eat a few pieces instead of devouring a whole bar in one go
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
After receiving these as a gift from a friend, I'm wondering why I didn't just get M&MS. These have a waxy coating on the outside instead of the candy coating on M&MS. I didn't like them as much If I were you, I'd stick to the classics on this one.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Don't open the bag unless you intend to eat the whole bag. These are awesome. They don't melt in your hand and are super tasty. Who doesn't love Hershey. They come in a ziplock type bag which keeps them fresh I think, my bag normally doesn't last long. Love these. You can usually find a buy 2 for $7.00. On a rare occasion buy 2 for $6.00.
stephanie n.
I really like the Hershey drop's but they are a little expensive when I can just buy the candy bar for way cheaper. I think the coating on the drops makes it a little harder to actually taste the chocolate
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
I like the Hershey drops, but I think that the regular bar or Hersheys Kisses have a better flavor. The coating just detracts from the taste. Still a good chocolate if you are needing something sweet!
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I really like these. They are good, and taste just like the candy bar. I enjoy the minis because you can grab a handful and seal it up. I think they are also great toppings for an ice cream sundae!
penelope P.
This is the best chocolate I've ever tasted, I ate very quickly that's bad for the diet, it tastes great and I really liked its cover is diferenrte the other chocolotaes a delight'll keep buying
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't explain how much I love these. They are the bigger and better M and Ms. They are delicious. They melt in your mouth and are great for snaking without the mess.
Dayana A.
Have never tried these. Are they like m&ms?
velma l.
Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying these . How good are they?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Do these have a candy coating on the outside?
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
Does this taste like chocolate milk?