Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Sarah L.Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Lisa M.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Do these have a candy coating on the outside?2 Answers
  • Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and regular chocolate ...1 Answers
Michaela C.
Some of the best things I've ever tasted. I love them, I'm actually sitting here eating them now
Amanda D.
Fayetteville, NC
Not my favorite. The outside hard shell reminds me of an M&M. I prefer my regular bar chocolate.
Namine H.
Ehh I'd say they arn't so tasty as they look on the picture. Its missing some chocolate Flavor.
alia s.
Dearborn, MI
These Hershey drops are life. They taste amazing. Every time I get a pack I want more of them.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
These are yummy...if I don't need an entire candy bar, these are perfect to grab on the go!
Chrystal K.
Mountain Brk, AL
These drops are amazing! I love them and crave them often! I buy them at least once a week!
Ana O.
Anthony , NM
Ione of the beat chocalate milk on the go i love it one of my favorites Kids will love this
grace h.
new freedom
i like these but prefer the cookies and cream flavor better. very creamy and taste great.
Krysta D.
Way easier then eating a Hershey bar but still has the same great taste, also less messy!
Karina S.
Del Rio, TX
My mom loves theses! Personally I'm not such a fan of them the smelll is really strong.
Dayana A.
Have never tried these. Are they like m&ms?
velma l.
Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying these . How good are they?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Do these have a candy coating on the outside?
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
Does this taste like chocolate milk?