BY HERSHEY'S

Happiness is at hand when you grab a handful of rich and creamy Hershey's milk chocolate drops. No candy shell, just sheer Hershey's chocolate goodness. The re-sealable bag lets you enjoy these bite size chocolates any time you want a sweet treat-at... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Provo, UT
I love chocolate but I'm also very particular about which brands to try. Tried this as a dare from a friend lol. I regret nothing!
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
Hershey is one of my favorite chocolate and these drops are like heaven. My husband and I ate the whole bag in two days.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
I have always loved Hershey's...the taste is amazing and delicious so smooth and good..and this drops are great for snacks
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Stockton, CA
Luv these. They are convenient when I'm doing errands and my sugar gets low always have a bag in my purse.

Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This candy is delicious because it takes the concept of M&Ms---the shell---and combines it with Hershey chocolate. It's such a delicious way to eat Hershey's. The pouch size allows you to share with others. It's a win-win.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
I LOVE THESE!! I had these when I went to New York City and they're just the most amazing thing I've ever had in my entire life! They're SO GOOD!!! They melt in your mouth, they're really fun to eat too! I love them!!!
Jeannie L.
Jeannie L.
Kelowna , British Columbia
These are pretty good, but the cookies and cream ones are even better! It's really convenient to eat since there's no wrapper. Usually comes with a zipper so I can take them on the go.
Eu amo chocolate e Hershey é maravilhoso.