Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops Pouch uploaded by Karla T.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Amazon
Maddie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE THESE!! I had these when I went to New York City and they're just the most amazing thing I've ever had in my entire life! They're SO GOOD!!! They melt in your mouth, they're really fun to eat too! I love them!!!
James S.
Battle Ground
Hersey drops are my favorite type of Herseys. The value is very good but sometimes it can be a little pricey. It has definitely over stepped my expectations they were absolutely amazing. I would buy this again.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This candy is delicious because it takes the concept of M&Ms---the shell---and combines it with Hershey chocolate. It's such a delicious way to eat Hershey's. The pouch size allows you to share with others. It's a win-win.
Amanda G.
Provo, UT
I love chocolate but I'm also very particular about which brands to try. Tried this as a dare from a friend lol. I regret nothing!
Kimberly G.
I have always loved Hershey's...the taste is amazing and delicious so smooth and good..and this drops are great for snacks
LaLa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hershey is one of my favorite chocolate and these drops are like heaven. My husband and I ate the whole bag in two days.
Jenn J.
Stockton, CA
Luv these. They are convenient when I'm doing errands and my sugar gets low always have a bag in my purse.

Karla T.

I love chocolate and these drops are delicious, you will want to eat them all at once. You can eat them alone or invent recipes, with ice cream or I put them to homemade cookies that you make. They have a practical package that you can take wherever you want.
Jeannie L.
Kelowna , British Columbia
These are pretty good, but the cookies and cream ones are even better! It's really convenient to eat since there's no wrapper. Usually comes with a zipper so I can take them on the go.
Eu amo chocolate e Hershey é maravilhoso.