BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey®'s Milk Chocolate Drops™.
No Candy Shell - No Mess.
King Size. see more...

Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops King Size
  • "I love all the bite size chocolates, their the perfect fix to a sweet tooth, easy to take on trips and not messy like holding a candy bar that will melt and stick to your hands." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat them all day!" in 1 review
  • "I like the shape of these which was why I purchased them and they taste great as usual candy bars do. " in 1 review
  • "I'll stick to eating my Hershey kisses ." in 1 review
Fatima A.
I thought a chocolate blog would have a certain obligation to have a Hershey’s bar. As I bought this one, I realized that it’s been years since I’ve had one. I remember when they used to actually look like chocolate bars, wrapped in foil and paper. Now they’re wrapped in skimpy plastic like any other candy. They used to be thicker, now they’re approaching paper thin.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
Nom nom nom. I love Hershey's chocolate. It melts in your mouth, unlike others brands that take forever. I love using these in s'mores cupcakes and baked goodies. You cannot go wrong with Hershey's, and the big drops are perfect for baking or snacking on when you need a bite of chocolate!
Alyssa F.
These are like giant, upgraded M&Ms! I was gifted these from a coworker and ate them in one setting they were so addictive. The outer shell is not hard and crunchy but fairly soft. I enjoyed the texture the most but the flavor is still that great classic Hershey's chocolate taste.
Nicole G.
Pelham, NH
I love Hershey's chocolate! And this is an excellent product. Very yummy and a nice dessert ! It is an affordable options and a special treat! I am able to find this product in most food stores. I would recommend this product to my friends
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
Best candies ever. I love eating these, and I'll probably eat the whole bag. I always buy these at target, and I love them! I constantly have a bag of these in my pantry. I highly recommend anyone to try these out, especially on ice cream!
Carly C.
Anything Hershey's chocolate is always going to be delicious. The milk chocolate drops are melt-in-your-mouth worthy! The flavor is impeccable! Hershey's chocolate is by far the best I've ever had. I would 100% recommend it to others.
Cassie G.
I love the drops because they are easy for me to chew with having braces and all. They can be really addicting, but I mean it is chocolate. They are also really affordable and taste just like the candy bar. I would buy them any day.
Aimee S.
These are really good but I would rather have the chocolate bar instead. They are a good value and are not very expensive. I like the little dove chocolates better because they melts so smooth but these are a good cheaper version.
Leela I.
This stuff is really good. I was curious to see how this chocolate could hold it's round form with no candy shell so I purchased it to try. To my amazement it was quite delicious and addictive but then again what chocolate isn't!
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
These candies are literally melt in your mouth good! You get the satisfying taste of a candy bar but you don't have to eat a candy bar to get it! Definitely delicious and recommended. You can find these at any grocery store!
Maria A.
Does this have the same flavor as the regular bar?
Marianni R.
Son bolitas de chocolate crujientes?
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
How similar to regular Hershey kisses are these