Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Lisa M.Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Sarah L.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops: Hershey's Milk Chocolate happiness in a bite-sized drop No candy shell--no mess Pour 'em, pop 'em, seal 'em Ready to enjoy and easy to take wherever you go Kosher see more...

• Do these have a candy coating on the outside?2 Answers
  • Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and regular chocolate milk?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Hershey's milk chocolate! These drops are so addicting. Just the way I like them, plain old milk chocolate! They do not melt in your hand like their chocolate bar. A little expensive, worth to me!
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Foodie Expert
Love that you can have bite size candy's when you don't want a whole bar off chocolate. You can eat as much as you want and reseal the bag great thinking #Hershey
Irma C.
Loooove this chocolates. They're so yummy and melt slowly in your mouth. This are some of the best and not expensive at all compared to other chocolates out there. I'll keep buying them.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Foodie Expert
love these!! very good and a nice and easy snack for on the go. definitely recommend to everyone who loves hershey's!
Karina R.
I eat them EVERYWHERE I go!
No lie! They're too delicious to not take them everywhere!
Sandy P.
Forest hills, NY
So much more convenient than the bars. Resealable bags are a great too. Must have.
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
These Hershey drops are very delicious! They are a sweet, creamy, chocolaty delicious candy. They come in a transportable bag where can you sneak in a candy if you are at school or even at a movie theaters. I highly recommend these awesome Hershey candies
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
After receiving these as a gift from a friend, I'm wondering why I didn't just get M&MS. These have a waxy coating on the outside instead of the candy coating on M&MS. I didn't like them as much If I were you, I'd stick to the classics on this one.
alia s.
Dearborn, MI
These Hershey drops are life. They taste amazing. Every time I get a pack I want more of them.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Don't open the bag unless you intend to eat the whole bag. These are awesome. They don't melt in your hand and are super tasty. Who doesn't love Hershey. They come in a ziplock type bag which keeps them fresh I think, my bag normally doesn't last long. Love these. You can usually find a buy 2 for $7.00. On a rare occasion buy 2 for $6.00.
Dayana A.
Have never tried these. Are they like m&ms?
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying these . How good are they?
velma l.
Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Do these have a candy coating on the outside?
Jen F.
Ankeny, IA
Does this taste like chocolate milk?