Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Sarah L.Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Lisa M.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Do these have a candy coating on the outside?2 Answers
  • Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and regular chocolate ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Morgann F.
Review for: Drops, Drops more...
These are great! I actually have a bag in my cabinet right now. They taste really good! The only bad thing about them is they don’t have any thing really special about them. You know what I mean? They are just a ball of hard chocolate. That’s not bad thing just after a couple drops you want more than just chocolate. But hey, don’t get me wrong, they are amazing! I hope this helps. Thank you
Vivi T.
My little brother absolutely loves Hershey’s Drops. I like them too. They are small, bite-sized, delicious goodness. There is a perfect chocolate flavor. I most definitely recommend this to people.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Review for: Drops, Drops more...
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too!
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
I love Hershey's milk chocolate! These drops are so addicting. Just the way I like them, plain old milk chocolate! They do not melt in your hand like their chocolate bar. A little expensive, worth to me!
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Love that you can have bite size candy's when you don't want a whole bar off chocolate. You can eat as much as you want and reseal the bag great thinking #Hershey
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I just tried these for the first time this week when my friend raved about them and offered me a taste. They taste just like a Hershey's chocolate bar, but in button form. There is some kind of coating on them that keeps you fingers from getting sticky, but it's not like the crunchy coating on M&Ms, it's really thin.
Candice C.
Bronx , NY
Loveee these! I love the cookies n cream drops!! They taste like mini chocolate bars that you can just pop ou whenever you want something sweet. I love that these are in drop form because i can never finish a whole chocolate bar so if i feel i want some chocolate ill just open up this bag and take however many i want and just close the bag back up. These also don't melt in your hands too much so i love that as well :)
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love these things so much that I can easily eat the entire bag on accident. Taste just like the candy bar---(You would hope they would) But I like them because they are more bite sized and if you do not want to eat more you can zip the bag while with a candy bar you cannot. That matters to me solely because if I want them on the go they are much easier as well.
C P.
I would love if people used these instead of m&m's when it came to just having simple chocolate. I was given a bag of these from a friend and my family and I both enjoyed them a lot. They had a great taste. They were simple yet had the Hersey Chocolate taste.
Sydney  M.
Watson , LA
My favorite type of milk chocolate. I love Hershey's chocolate. These milk chocolate drops are great, they melt in your mouth and are great for portion control when you are trying to eat chocolate and lose weight.
Dayana A.
Have never tried these. Are they like m&ms?
velma l.
Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying these . How good are they?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Do these have a candy coating on the outside?
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
Does this taste like chocolate milk?