Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Lisa M.Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops uploaded by Sarah L.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops: Hershey's Milk Chocolate happiness in a bite-sized drop No candy shell--no mess Pour 'em, pop 'em, seal 'em Ready to enjoy and easy to take wherever you go Kosher see more...

• Do these have a candy coating on the outside?2 Answers
  • Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and regular chocolate milk?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Hershey's milk chocolate! These drops are so addicting. Just the way I like them, plain old milk chocolate! They do not melt in your hand like their chocolate bar. A little expensive, worth to me!
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Foodie Expert
Love that you can have bite size candy's when you don't want a whole bar off chocolate. You can eat as much as you want and reseal the bag great thinking #Hershey
Irma C.
Loooove this chocolates. They're so yummy and melt slowly in your mouth. This are some of the best and not expensive at all compared to other chocolates out there. I'll keep buying them.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I just tried these for the first time this week when my friend raved about them and offered me a taste. They taste just like a Hershey's chocolate bar, but in button form. There is some kind of coating on them that keeps you fingers from getting sticky, but it's not like the crunchy coating on M&Ms, it's really thin.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love these things so much that I can easily eat the entire bag on accident. Taste just like the candy bar---(You would hope they would) But I like them because they are more bite sized and if you do not want to eat more you can zip the bag while with a candy bar you cannot. That matters to me solely because if I want them on the go they are much easier as well.
C P.
I would love if people used these instead of m&m's when it came to just having simple chocolate. I was given a bag of these from a friend and my family and I both enjoyed them a lot. They had a great taste. They were simple yet had the Hersey Chocolate taste.
Sydney  M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Foodie Expert
My favorite type of milk chocolate. I love Hershey's chocolate. These milk chocolate drops are great, they melt in your mouth and are great for portion control when you are trying to eat chocolate and lose weight.
Ivy S.
Kansas
I love these so much! I like how they are easy to take on the road and out and about! They are just the perfect amount of chocolate to fill your needs! There is no mess at all! I would totally repurchase these!
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Foodie Expert
I bought these this weekend and loved them!!! This is my new go-to for chocolate! They were great for sharing and the outer-coating is really neat as they don't melt in your hands even though it is not a typical hard candy shell that I was expecting - it is just like pure Hershey chocolate yumminess!!! The bag was gone in 2 hours!
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
UGH THESE ARE AMAZING!!

I love to eat these alone or I'll mix it in with some popcorn for a sweet and salty snack! They taste just like a Hershey's chocolate bar, but in bite sized pieces. I highly recommend these!
Dayana A.
Have never tried these. Are they like m&ms?
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying these . How good are they?
velma l.
Do these taste like the regular Hershey's bar?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Do these have a candy coating on the outside?
Jen F.
Ankeny, IA
Does this taste like chocolate milk?