Hershey's Milk Chocolate, Creamy, 4.25 oz (120 g) - HERSHEY CHOCOLATE U.S.A. uploaded by Marjan S.Hershey's Milk Chocolate, Creamy, 4.25 oz (120 g) - HERSHEY CHOCOLATE U.S.A. uploaded by Cindy H.

BY HERSHEY'S

Symphony Milk Chocolate 4.25 Ounce see more...

Kristen C.
Edinboro, PA
The symphony bars are my favorite product by Hershey! I always get the biggest one my grandma can find for Christmas and Easter. She actually buys one for my dad know too because he will eat my whole entire candy bar!
Brittany H.
Warren, OH
This has s great taste. I like to put the whole bar in the freezer and eat it as a small snack. Not too expensive for a good amount of chocolate. One of my favorites. Definitely need to try it if you haven't already
Erin D.
Clarksburg, MD
If you're s chocolate lover there is no way you wouldn't like this! It's a bit pricey, $3 but is so delicious. It's worth every penny! It's a smooth creamy consistency compared to the bitterness of Hershey's, definitely worth the money!
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Hersheys symphony chocolate is so yummy. Very creamy! I don't know what is so different about it than other Hershey bars but it does taste extra creamy and more expensive. Great price. Would recommend.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
The best "creamy" chocolate bar in my opinion. Most plain chocolate bars are too sugary and taste like they were made with powdered sugar. This one melts in your mouth. It's sooooo creamy. There's also one with almond and toffee bits...yum!
Lucrecia R.
This is a great chocolate, it has a great taste and quality, it might be a little sweet but the mix of ingredients is very good, it dissolves in your mouth with a creamy texture and it also can be use for desserts as an ingredient or just as a decoration as well, enjoy!
Josephine G.
Fort Myers
I love chocolate. But this one is so rich that I couldn't eat more than half at a time. And even that was pushing it. This was a total impulse buy since it wasn't my normal brand. It was on sale, and now I have no problem paying full price, because it is comparable to other types in the same chocolate flavor profile.
Amanda H.
Olympia, WA
My husband recommended I try this line of candy bars because he loved them. He's one of those people who thinks Hershey usually tastes like wax (chocolate snob... I think all chocolate is good, ha!) These bars definitely do taste more "sophisticated."
Sasha J.
Las Vegas, NV
The symphony bar is literally on a whole other level of chocolate. In my opinion, the minute I tried my first symphony bar, was the moment nothing less would be acceptable. It's a great value, and ultra convenient for a good quality chocolate.
Silvia P.
Wasco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have always loved this candy bar. It is a bit smoother than the other candy bars that they make. I love eating them and I can not just leave a big bar lasting more than a few days. My family enjoys it too I often see then looking at my candy bar hiding spot.