HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips

Get the classic taste of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate in versatile milk chocolate morsels! Mix into pancake or dessert batter the next time you’re baking.

Do these easily melt?
How have you used these chocolate chips??
Are these really sweet?
Start your review of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Publix
These HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips are so amazing for chocolate chip cookies. I found them at Publix Supermarkets Buy 1 Get 1 Free priced at $2.99. That is a phenomenal deal considering store brand is that price for 1 bag. They are absolutely delicious and melt in your mouth.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love using these in my baking. They make the best chocolate chip bites in my cookies. Great chocolate flavor.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chip to go in a crockpot chocolate lava cake. Taste great!! The price is reasonable. I would recommend this product to others.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,546 reviews
These are the best when I making chocolate chip cookies they are so good they’re not pricey at all the only way to improve is to have a bigger bag I would definitely buy again very satisfied and would recommend
Karie C.
Ridge Spring, SC
HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips uploaded by Karie C.
Less expensive and creamier than other brands. I love using these Ford traditional chocolate chip cookies, melting them down to dip strawberries in, making a chocolate ganache or even mixing them into a chocolate cake. These are my go-to brand and I absolutely adore them. Sometimes I'll even eat them directly out of the bag.
Cindy P.
Bronx, NY
HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips uploaded by Cindy P.
Omggggg if you want sweet and chocolatey soft cookies these are a must to make all yoir cookie dreams come true! My boyfriend and I love to make cookies for our loved ones and hey if your little brothers approve of this bad boys you should go get them! They are our toughest critics and with these chocolate chips to they bring the kids to the kitchen in a matter of seconds after smelling them! [product:hershey's-milk-chocolate-baking-chips]
Jennifer E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I swear this brand of chocolate chip enhance my chocolate chip cookies. They're delicious. I am a repeat customer and always happy to buy the Hershey brand.
Hannah  S.
Caledonia, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am such a baker! I make all kinds of stuff especially chocolate bombs! I made so much of those for Christmas presents and these chips were the best to use! These are my go to chips for any type of baking I do! I always have some in my cabinets! I will definitely keep on buying.
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Deliciosas las agregó a las galletas a la nieve y también a los pancakes y a mis niños les gustan mucho
Lauren  C.
Central City, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips uploaded by Lauren  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for baking, I've tried a ton of different chocolate chips and these by far are my favorite to use. Price point is good, so it makes purchasing well worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...