BY HERSHEY'S

How Does The Easter Bunny Cover So Much Ground In So Little Time? Our Answer May Have Just Arrived: Hershey's Speedy Bunny Milk Chocolate Bunny. A Solid Bunny Of Hershey's Milk Chocolate, “speedy” Is The Perfect Addition To Easter Baskets.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors

• Do these taste different in England compared to American ones?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter is a big fan of the solid chocolate bunnies and this one does the trick." in 1 review
  • "so yummy (: I look forward to getting one of these bad boys in my Easter basket every year!" in 1 review
  • "I like milk chocolate - but these are huge!" in 1 review
  • "Very good, tastes identical to a regular Hershey's chocolate bar great for the Easter time" in 1 review
  • "We are so thankful he can safely have these and Hershey's is the best chocolate anyway!" in 1 review
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Who doesn't love an old fashion chocolate bunny? This chocolate speedy easter bunny is the perfect gift for Easter. It's a reasonable price, available in most stores. So if you love chocolate and the bunnies, these are a good gift and choice!
Camila V.
Any hershey's chocolate is always a hit. It's really hard to not like a classic. It's reliable. There are better chocolates like Lindt that are smoother or sweeter but Hershey's holds its own. Usually bought for easter and no complaints. Would recommend.
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
A Springtime favorite favorite. It's just not easter without one of these bunnies. I prefer European style chocolate when I can get it, but Hershey's is a tradition for me. Easter isn't just Easter without Hershey's in your basket.
Bethany P.
Love these little chocolate bunnies!! They are the perfect size and a little thicker than a Hershey bar but same great taste!! Super cute to go in your kids Easter basket!!!
Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
Growing up I hated when my mom would buy just any chocolate bunny for Easter, especially if it was that cheap chocolate and a hollow bunny! The chocolate I wanted had to be Hershey's and the bunny had to be solid! Lol I was a kid with taste, what did you expect? I have kids of my own and this is what I get them
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
This product is delicious. I am not a huge chocolate lover, but I do enjoy it every now and then. Plus, the idea of a speedy bunny reminds kids that they should be out running around like a bunny after they enjoy some chocolate.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
As all of the Hershey chocolates, i think this is a very smooth and delicious chocolate. i like the shape for the holidays but it is great how it melts in your mouth right away.
Danielle S.
So yummy! Hershey's is definitely top of my list for best chocolate! Unless you want to spend a lot of money on chocolate, Hershey's tastes amazing. Cheap and chocolatey!
Megan G.
Clover, SC
The only chocolate bunny I've been able to find for my peanut-allergic son! We are so thankful he can safely have these and Hershey's is the best chocolate anyway!
Saoirse W.
Copnor, Hampshire
Do these taste different in England compared to American ones?