Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Amanda H.

BY HERSHEY'S

How Does The Easter Bunny Cover So Much Ground In So Little Time? Our Answer May Have Just Arrived: Hershey's Speedy Bunny Milk Chocolate Bunny. A Solid Bunny Of Hershey's Milk Chocolate, “speedy” Is The Perfect Addition To Easter Baskets.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors

Buy on
  • "My daughter is a big fan of the solid chocolate bunnies and this one does the trick." in 1 review
  • "so yummy (: I look forward to getting one of these bad boys in my Easter basket every year!" in 1 review
  • "I like milk chocolate - but these are huge!" in 1 review
  • "Very good, tastes identical to a regular Hershey's chocolate bar great for the Easter time" in 1 review
  • "We are so thankful he can safely have these and Hershey's is the best chocolate anyway!" in 1 review
Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
I didn’t expect it to be so good. The only problem is you can’t eat a lot or you’ll get sick haha. It has a great flavor and it was rather cheap and great for holidays. It’s certainly repurchase worthy!!
Miranda V.
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Miranda V.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Who doesn't love an old fashion chocolate bunny? This chocolate speedy easter bunny is the perfect gift for Easter. It's a reasonable price, available in most stores. So if you love chocolate and the bunnies, these are a good gift and choice!
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy and delicious! Easy to eat bunnies that have super cute details! 6 pack so you can enjoy as many as you want! Good price for multiple snack sized bunnies! Yummy milk chocolate highly recommend to anyone who loves chocolate!
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
A Springtime favorite favorite. It's just not easter without one of these bunnies. I prefer European style chocolate when I can get it, but Hershey's is a tradition for me. Easter isn't just Easter without Hershey's in your basket.
Bethany P.
Love these little chocolate bunnies!! They are the perfect size and a little thicker than a Hershey bar but same great taste!! Super cute to go in your kids Easter basket!!!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Unfortunately I was disappointed in the quality of this bunny. Rather than the traditional Hershey taste that we all know and love, this bunny seemed to be more of a waxy consistency. The spots that are "pre broken" don't break that easily and every time I went to break the chocolate pieces went everywhere.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
I don't know what it is about the chocolate that easter bunnies are made up of, but it is seriously a craving of mine. these are a little overpriced since they are novelty easter candy, but they taste good. I would purchase again, especially since I have a little girl now.
Jennifer H.
Kearneysville, WV
The Easter Bunny brings this treat every year for my daughter. It is a solid piece of chocolate and often times can be found for less than $5. It tastes great unlike other bunnies. She will actually eat this chocolate. I am very glad the Eater Bunny gives this bunny.
susan v.
Glendale, AZ
Are these available year round?
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
how often I eat?
Monica G.
Yucatan, Mérida
Who would give away this delicious chocolate bunny shaped ??
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I'm looking for a new type of product to put in easter baskets this upcoming Easter. Does anything suggest these? Do you or your kids enjoy them?
Ananya B.
Madison, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
No.but I hope they do in future.