BY HERSHEY'S #42 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Hershey's  Milk Chocolate Bars with Almonds are more than just candy bars. They’re chances to stop and savor life’s sweeter side, so stock up and enjoy.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Milk Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors Almonds Sunflower Oil

Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a pretty tasty sweet treat. I like this kind of hershey's bar a bit better than the other traditional kinds that they offer. It's not the richest, finest quality chocolate on the market or even sold in your typical everyday store. But it is still yummy nonetheless.
Yanibell P.
New York
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate bar and my go to chocolate bar of all times. I love almonds and chocolate so the fact that Hersheys put the two together and created this amazingness makes me so happy. I love Hersheys chocolate in general because it's such excellent quality. It's such a smooth chocolate and not overly sweet, just the perfect amount of sweetness and chocolateyness.
Yesenia Q.
United States
This chocolate is so smooth and delicious and the almonds are very nice. I love these chocolates and this is going to sound like an ad or corny but when ever my boyfriend and I go out or we are upset we grab this chocolate bar and share it together. Chocolate makes everything better and it just gives me a nice loving feeling when I eat this bar in particular.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Hershey's chocolate is a reliable standby. It isn't as rich as other chocolates, but it's very easy to come by and very affordable. I would choose this over their plain milk chocolate bar, even though they seem smaller. These chocolate bars have whole almonds, so that's a nice touch. If you enjoy almonds and aren't allergic, this is a decent choice.
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
The best candy bar in the world!!! I love chocolate, I love almonds, so this is perfect!! I like to put mine in the refrigerator for a little while before I eat it, I always like my chocolate snacks cold. If you've never had this, you're missing out!! Try one today!!
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
I've been eating Hershey's candy bar since I was a child. They are good solid chocolate. They're great when you're craving something chocolatey and you're standing in the line at the grocery store, and they're also amazing for homemade s'mores! Definitely recommend it!
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
When i want something sweet I usually go for chocolate! This bar with the almonds in it is s true game changer! Somehow they make me feel slightly better about eating something sweet when it has nuts in it! Perfect amount of sweet with a nice crunch from the almonds!
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can’t ever go wrong with Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds! It’s one of my long-time favorite chocolate bars.

They’re small enough for on the go travel but just the right size for a snack you can easily start eating then save for later. 10/10 would recommend!
Iana D.
I like their milk chocolate with almonds compared to one without. The almond adds texture and taste instead of straight up just eating all chocolate. Hershey’s chocolate always tastes good, but I need some texture so I always purchase the ones with almonds/nuts!
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
I'm not a huge fan of really sweet things anymore, so it's a bit harder for me to make it through a milk chocolate bar. This one isn't my favorite, as I'm not really a huge fan of nuts in chocolate bars, but I can eat it without too many complaints, it is chocolate after all.
Elizabeth V.
There is a larger size of this bar?
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
Does this taste better than the original?
Klaryssa G.
Portsmouth, VA
Is this candy bar different in size or relatively the same?
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Is this chocolate bar full of almonds? How is the taste?
Vania E.