BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Hershey's  Milk Chocolate Bars with Almonds are more than just candy bars. They’re chances to stop and savor life’s sweeter side, so stock up and enjoy.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Milk Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors Almonds Sunflower Oil

Yesenia Q.
United States
This chocolate is so smooth and delicious and the almonds are very nice. I love these chocolates and this is going to sound like an ad or corny but when ever my boyfriend and I go out or we are upset we grab this chocolate bar and share it together. Chocolate makes everything better and it just gives me a nice loving feeling when I eat this bar in particular.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Hershey's chocolate is a reliable standby. It isn't as rich as other chocolates, but it's very easy to come by and very affordable. I would choose this over their plain milk chocolate bar, even though they seem smaller. These chocolate bars have whole almonds, so that's a nice touch. If you enjoy almonds and aren't allergic, this is a decent choice.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
I've been eating Hershey's candy bar since I was a child. They are good solid chocolate. They're great when you're craving something chocolatey and you're standing in the line at the grocery store, and they're also amazing for homemade s'mores! Definitely recommend it!
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
When i want something sweet I usually go for chocolate! This bar with the almonds in it is s true game changer! Somehow they make me feel slightly better about eating something sweet when it has nuts in it! Perfect amount of sweet with a nice crunch from the almonds!
Iana D.
I like their milk chocolate with almonds compared to one without. The almond adds texture and taste instead of straight up just eating all chocolate. Hershey’s chocolate always tastes good, but I need some texture so I always purchase the ones with almonds/nuts!
Emily K.
This chocolate is one of my favorites!!! I love almonds and chocolate so together its perfect. They put just a right amount of almonds with the chocolate bar so just about every bite you take you get an almond. Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds
Stephanie K.
Grand Jct, CO
This is a great chocolate bar. It’s from Hershey’s so you know it’s quality. The price is great for the quality. I love the nuts in there which makes it crunchy. It’s a great treat and I would recommend it to anyone. My family and I love these.
Lesly V.
Shafter
This is one of my favorite candies that I love to eat. It is so much better then the regular Hershey’s because the almonds make it 10x more tasty. It’s amazing to eat when you feel like you are craving chocolate. This chocolate bar is very affordable and I defiantly always purchase it.
Disciple S.
Florida
If you’re a lover of almonds then this product is for you. The sweet and nutty combination that this product provides give you a sweet sense of chocolate paradise! Both worlds collide. This is something I would recommend to anyone.

Now this product is not ideally for anyone with any nut allergy associated to this product. This product contains dairy and other ingredients. So make sure to be mindful and take heed to what you want to eat before you place anything in your mouth.
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been a chocolate addict since a little girl and Hershey’s almond has been my #1 favorite! I grew up eating this chocolate and I have yet to grow tired of it. I don’t think I could ever get tired of it. I always look forward to eating Hershey’s chocolate, I don’t know why but I feel like the taste has been getting better as years go by. If you haven’t tried Hershey’s chocolate, I mean have you even lived? Try it! You won’t regret it!
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
Does this taste better than the original?
Elizabeth V.
There is a larger size of this bar?
Klaryssa G.
Portsmouth, VA
Is this candy bar different in size or relatively the same?
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Is this chocolate bar full of almonds? How is the taste?
Vania E.