BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Hershey's  Milk Chocolate Bars with Almonds are more than just candy bars. They’re chances to stop and savor life’s sweeter side, so stock up and enjoy.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Milk Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors Almonds Sunflower Oil

Disciple S.
Florida
If you’re a lover of almonds then this product is for you. The sweet and nutty combination that this product provides give you a sweet sense of chocolate paradise! Both worlds collide. This is something I would recommend to anyone.

Now this product is not ideally for anyone with any nut allergy associated to this product. This product contains dairy and other ingredients. So make sure to be mindful and take heed to what you want to eat before you place anything in your mouth.
Yesenia Q.
United States
This chocolate is so smooth and delicious and the almonds are very nice. I love these chocolates and this is going to sound like an ad or corny but when ever my boyfriend and I go out or we are upset we grab this chocolate bar and share it together. Chocolate makes everything better and it just gives me a nice loving feeling when I eat this bar in particular.
Kristina C.
Hershey's chocolate is a reliable standby. It isn't as rich as other chocolates, but it's very easy to come by and very affordable. I would choose this over their plain milk chocolate bar, even though they seem smaller. These chocolate bars have whole almonds, so that's a nice touch. If you enjoy almonds and aren't allergic, this is a decent choice.
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
When it comes to Hersey bars, the one with Almonds is my favorite. Something about chocolate mixed with crushed almonds just adds to this taste and texture keeping me wanting more. The Almonds are crushed at a great size too, not overpowering or taking away from the chocolate.
Hannah R.
Bradford
I'm not a huge fan of really sweet things anymore, so it's a bit harder for me to make it through a milk chocolate bar. This one isn't my favorite, as I'm not really a huge fan of nuts in chocolate bars, but I can eat it without too many complaints, it is chocolate after all.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
I've been eating Hershey's candy bar since I was a child. They are good solid chocolate. They're great when you're craving something chocolatey and you're standing in the line at the grocery store, and they're also amazing for homemade s'mores! Definitely recommend it!
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
When i want something sweet I usually go for chocolate! This bar with the almonds in it is s true game changer! Somehow they make me feel slightly better about eating something sweet when it has nuts in it! Perfect amount of sweet with a nice crunch from the almonds!
Iana D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I like their milk chocolate with almonds compared to one without. The almond adds texture and taste instead of straight up just eating all chocolate. Hershey’s chocolate always tastes good, but I need some texture so I always purchase the ones with almonds/nuts!
Lesly V.
Shafter
This is one of my favorite candies that I love to eat. It is so much better then the regular Hershey’s because the almonds make it 10x more tasty. It’s amazing to eat when you feel like you are craving chocolate. This chocolate bar is very affordable and I defiantly always purchase it.
Brianna B.
Dacula
I put this in the freezer and it’s one of my favorite bars of chocolate. It has a nice crunch or if the freezer and is still creamy while being cold. The only thing is I wish there was just a little more almonds in the bar.
Elizabeth V.
There is a larger size of this bar?
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
Does this taste better than the original?
Klaryssa G.
Portsmouth, VA
Is this candy bar different in size or relatively the same?
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Is this chocolate bar full of almonds? How is the taste?
Vania E.