Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds

Hershey's  Milk Chocolate Bars with Almonds are more than just candy bars. They’re chances to stop and savor life’s sweeter side, so stock up and enjoy.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Milk Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors Almonds Sunflower Oil

Does anybody else choke on the almonds?
The bar or kisses? Which one is your favourite?
Besides enjoying the chocolate bar by itself, what other uses are there?
Start your review of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds!
Harvest, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds uploaded by tierra S.
What can I say, I’ve been a fan since I was a kid. So yummy and tasty. I can remember buying these again after I became an adult. The minute I bit into it, took me right back to my childhood
Lexington, KY
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds uploaded by Candi W.
My fave Hershey is the Milk Chocolate one but this one is always a good change!! Love how Hershey’s melts in my mouth. I also love to make s’mores with Hershey’s. This almond type is great for breaking up over your fave ice cream or just plain eating alone. ❤️🍫👍🏽
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds uploaded by D F.
By far the best tasting milk chocolate 🍫 with almonds on the market. The almonds have a toasted flavor and the milk chocolate 🍫 is creamy and delicious. Changes are if you are taking a bite you will get a combination of the two.
Columbia, TN
The best hershey bar ever!! I love the ones with almonds. I can’t have it because I recently got braces, but they are soooo good!!!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Need a tasty escape? This bar will hold your hand and then break your heart because it's over. Totally delicious, but I wish it had more almonds.
Longview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
En mi casa no puede faltar el chocolate. A mis hijas les encanta y Hershey con almendras es uno de sus favoritos. Muy ricos!
Lithonia, GA
I really enjoyed this Hershey product. I'm not big on having nuts in my candy usually, but the ratio of chocolate to nut was great. The price for the pack was great, you always get your money's worth when purchasing large bags. Would definitely recommend.
Manchester, MO
I recently bought this bar and immediately fell in love with this bar. I am currently on a diet but this bar has become my favourite cheat. Although I feel guilty after eating but it's worth it
Westbury, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate bar since I was a child! Sweet, crunchy, flavorful, and just plain delicious. Creamy and just beautifully velvet smooth with a little crunch and tang that soothes. Man, now I'm hungry seriously this stuff is good. Ahhhhhhhhhh.
Greenville, NC
This is my guilty pleasure! there’s nothing like the sweet and creamy chocolate with the yummy crunch of the almonds.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...