Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds

Hershey's  Milk Chocolate Bars with Almonds are more than just candy bars. They’re chances to stop and savor life’s sweeter side, so stock up and enjoy.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Milk Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors Almonds Sunflower Oil

Does anybody else choke on the almonds?
The bar or kisses? Which one is your favourite?
Besides enjoying the chocolate bar by itself, what other uses are there?
Start your review of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds!
a month agoCameron
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this candy bar just because it has almonds in it! If and when I have a minor craving for chocolate, I sometimes choose this and indulge a bit! While I have been known to be a chocoholic, I ate so much of it in my younger years that I'm taking a break and satisfying my sweet tooth with other things.
4 months agoDelaware
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is very nice. The chocolate bar gets complimented very well from the almonds but I don't like how pieces of the almond get left out and I choke I would improve that. But it's affordable and delicious. And I do recommend this product to others.
10 months ago
I like almonds as much as the next person. Hershey's chocolate bars are a classic. Adding almonds allows you to indulge without as much guilt. Although milk chocolate isn't my preferred type of chocolate, the almonds add a nice crunch to the candy bar that makes it almost addicting! More please!
8 months agoAnchorage
loved these as a kid and still love them today. the prefect combination of smooth, sweet hershey's milk chocolate and crispy almonds. have eaten other chocolates from around the world and always come back to hershey's (although see's almond clusters fresh from the factory store are pretty good too).
8 months ago
Whenever I have a craving for chocolate I like to go for this bar. I love that is has almonds for a crunch and that it has a silky smooth chocolate. The only problem is you cant just eat one little bit, I usually eat the whole candy bar in one sitting.
2 years agoDawsonville, GA
If your looking for your chocolate fix for a great price this is the candy bar you need to buy! I love the almonds with the rich chocolate! Adds a great crunch to the chocolate bar! Very delicious and creamy!
a year agoLaveen , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
GOD ! I LOVE Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds . Hershey with almond is just better then just having the chocolate buy its self. I love the texture of the almond and the chocolate together. And the smell ! It's AMAZING !
9 months agoReno, NV
One of my favorite chocolate bars. I love almonds so it makes the chocolate so much better and crunchy. Now this candy bar you can get at any market/ store and i believe they sell these bars at the 99 cent store for like .69 cents or something. but they are so good and tasty.
9 months agoPalmdale, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite Hershey's bar out of all of them that they make. I wish they made a dark chocolate almond I'll be fantastic. But I really really like this one I highly suggest you try it's only like $0.70 at Walmart
6 months ago
Now I’m not a fan of chocolate bars or chocolate in general but when it comes to this Hershey bar with almonds, I can not resist. I love the way the chocolate melts in your mouth and the crunch of the almonds.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...