BY HERSHEY'S #67 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Specially Wrapped With Assorted Affirmations, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Appreciation Xl Bars Are The Sweet Way To Spoil One Or Gift Many.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors

• What is your favorite Hershey’s candy? Hershey's Kisses Milk Cho...6 Answers
  • Do you preffer M&M or Hersheys? Hershey's Milk Chocolate M&M...4 Answers
  • Hershey's Milk Chocolate or Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate ??? 3 Answers
Monica K.
Not my favorite. Hershey’s milk chocolate bars are entirely too sweet. The amount of sugar almost makes my teeth hurt and definitely kills my appetite. Another thing I don’t enjoy is the almost chalky texture it has. Although it melts in your mouth, it almost feels like you ate a piece of white chalk. I also don’t get a sense of a rich chocolate flavor. It’s definitely not a chocolate I find myself craving.
Ni-kei J.
Hershey's Chocolate Milk Chocolate Bar These are a classic; they taste so yummy. The smooth creamy texture makes it versatile and easy to melt on anything. The downside is that it can melt pretty quickly in your purse or bag but you can just pop it in the freezer and it's all good. Its also perfect for making s'mores ✨
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
I love love love this chocolate it’s so creamy and decadent it’s my favorite to eat when I’m on my period because it helps me minimize my cramps and helps my days get better I wish they could send me these every month for my Mother Nature visit cause when I’m on it I hate getting out of bed my body feels so blah and with this chocolate bar I get so happy and motivated
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Beware! May be addicting. Hersheys chocolate it’s just one of the best to me. This huge bar is perfect for snacking or for a major chocolate craving. Breaks apart into little pieces, and very easy to share if you want to that is. Highly recommend.
Courtney G.
Northport
I absolutely love a regular hersheys chocolate bar !  It is so smooth and creamy , velvety !  A bar full of yummyness ! The best part of Halloween,  is I get this !  And when my husband is feeling sweet ,he will being me home one ♡  when that time of the month comes around this is my favorite chocolate !
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
These are absolutely heavenly! This chocolate melts in your mouth and tastes so sweet and delicious. My mother used to pack my lunch box with one of these once a month and I was the envy of all the kids at school! I love having one bar as a treat every so often, and I’m reminded of the deliciousness each time.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the most popular chocolates in America, I like it.I like the taste but it's little too sweet for me. I love chcoclates but this is not one of my favourites. Very affordable & good for keeping at home at all times though.
Kirsten L.
Bethlehem
Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate is the only chocolate I will purchase. Not only does this company create wonderful snacks, but the proceeds benefit a wonderful service for under-privileged children! I love the Hershey company and always tell my friends to buy Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate
Kas J.
Pensacola, FL
Hershey’s chocolate has been my favorite brand since childhood. After trying Hershey’s everything else tastes like that cheap chocolate that we use to get as kids while trick or treating or during the holidays. Hershey’s will forever put a smile on my face. Hershey's Milk Chocolate
Leea D.
Who loves chocolate? I do. I have those times where I just crave chocolate, so I eat this quite often. I buy this any where from Walmart, Kroger and 7/11. This taste better than most chocolate on the market. If you’ve never had this chocolate, you’ve never lived!! Go try so Hersey’s!
Layla A.
Would this be a good size to buy to make s'mores with?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What is your favorite Hershey chocolate?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Favorite chocolate for s'mores?
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
Does anyone else look at this and think, "Im paying just as much money for a lot less chocolate"?
Denise O.
What is your favorite drink to chug with Hershey's Chocolate bar?