BY HERSHEY'S #60 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Specially Wrapped With Assorted Affirmations, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Appreciation Xl Bars Are The Sweet Way To Spoil One Or Gift Many.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors

• What is your favorite Hershey’s candy? Hershey's Kisses ...6 Answers
  • Do you preffer M&M or Hersheys? Hershey's Milk Chocol...4 Answers
  • Do you like that packaging?4 Answers
Monica K.
Not my favorite. Hershey’s milk chocolate bars are entirely too sweet. The amount of sugar almost makes my teeth hurt and definitely kills my appetite. Another thing I don’t enjoy is the almost chalky texture it has. Although it melts in your mouth, it almost feels like you ate a piece of white chalk. I also don’t get a sense of a rich chocolate flavor. It’s definitely not a chocolate I find myself craving.
Danielle N.
Franklin, WI
I used to like Hershey’s chocolate... that is, until I was able to have Cadbury and other British chocolates. Unlike Hershey, whose first ingredient is sugar, Cadbury’s first ingredient is milk, making the taste so much creamier and more chocolatey than Hersheys. I’ll have hersheys if I don’t have a choice, but after having other brands, it simply can’t compare.
Rosa G.
Vallejo, CA
I love love love this chocolate it’s so creamy and decadent it’s my favorite to eat when I’m on my period because it helps me minimize my cramps and helps my days get better I wish they could send me these every month for my Mother Nature visit cause when I’m on it I hate getting out of bed my body feels so blah and with this chocolate bar I get so happy and motivated
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I absolutely love a regular hersheys chocolate bar !  It is so smooth and creamy , velvety !  A bar full of yummyness ! The best part of Halloween,  is I get this !  And when my husband is feeling sweet ,he will being me home one ♡  when that time of the month comes around this is my favorite chocolate !
Kim G.
I probably buy the most Hershey products for personal cosumption, not taking to parties, the office or for guests. I do the grocery shopping and my mom is addicted (she doesn’t gain weight). Regular Hershey bars are her current favorite , but she likes many varieties. When meijer has them on sale, buy 5 get 5 free, I buy 30 of them.
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
These are absolutely heavenly! This chocolate melts in your mouth and tastes so sweet and delicious. My mother used to pack my lunch box with one of these once a month and I was the envy of all the kids at school! I love having one bar as a treat every so often, and I’m reminded of the deliciousness each time.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Such a classic candy bar. Love to eat them alone to get my chocolate fix or on top of a campfire s’more. This chocolate is the perfect sweet treat love that you can break it into pieces to eat as much or as little as you’d like.
Amy b.
Hamilton
Hersey's is my favorite chocolate. It's the best thing in a rainy day or when your spirits are down. Nothing puts a smile on your face like Hersey's. The perfect Price. I usually buy two, one is never enough. Everyone should try these, you don't know what your missing.
Alecia B.
Tacoma, WA
I’m not a huge chocolate fan and Hershey’s is ok. I always feel like the chocolate taste old. The only thing I would reach for a classic Hershey’s bar is a good ol’ s’mores! Otherwise if I am craving chocolate it’ll be another brand and probably ice cream!
Mónica C.
Provo, UTAH
These chocolates are delicious, and one of my favorites, although I also like Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds, so no matter which one you choose, Hershey's will never disappoint you and will never be missing in my home, my whole family loves these chocolates.
Layla A.
Would this be a good size to buy to make s'mores with?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What is your favorite Hershey chocolate?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Favorite chocolate for s'mores?
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
Does anyone else look at this and think, "Im paying just as much money for a lot less chocolate"?
Denise O.
What is your favorite drink to chug with Hershey's Chocolate bar?