BY HERSHEY'S

There’s happy, and then there’s Hershey’s Happy. Made of delicious, gluten-free chocolate, this Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar makes life delicious.

Milk Chocolate Cane Sugar Milk Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors

• if the world were running out and they had to choose betw...11 Answers
  • What is your favorite Hershey’s candy? Hershey's Kisses ...6 Answers
  • Do you preffer M&M or Hersheys? Hershey's Kisses Milk...4 Answers
Amanda O.
stillwater, ok
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Hershey's milk chocolate. I like the candy bars because they are small and it is the perfect size to have as a treat by itself, with other treats, and of course, with s'mores! They are also cheap but very tasty.
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious definitely a classic I love this chocolate it’s the best i have been a Fam since I was a little baby! I love this chocolate it’s so good especially when it’s a little melted it’s delicious I’m buying again
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This Hershey. Bar is delicious! !yummy. Milk chocolate. .Great for Smores. When your camping.or melt them down and put in milk for hot coco.Grate them up and put on top of cookies or your coffee.So many ways to eat this chocolate. What's your favorite way to eat a Hershey bar? The possibility's are endless......This chocolate. Is rich in flavor..The price is very affordable. .I would recommend this chocolate bar to everyone , and I will continue to buy .
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar is the chocolate bar that I grew up with. As an adult, I'm not as much a fan of it because I find it a bit too sweet for my taste. I have become a bigger fan of their darker chocolate though it barely qualifies as "dark" by my standards. Nonetheless it is actually chocolate that uses basic ingredients without added oils or fats like some candy bar companies substitute out of cocoa butter.
Monica K.
Not my favorite. Hershey’s milk chocolate bars are entirely too sweet. The amount of sugar almost makes my teeth hurt and definitely kills my appetite. Another thing I don’t enjoy is the almost chalky texture it has. Although it melts in your mouth, it almost feels like you ate a piece of white chalk. I also don’t get a sense of a rich chocolate flavor. It’s definitely not a chocolate I find myself craving.
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
The Hershey's milk chocolate bar is a classic chocolate bar. It has a great taste that everyone loves and it can be found anywhere. The Hershey bar can be used for many things. I personally use these when I make smores, and they come perfect every time. The melted chocolate goes great with the gooey marshmallow and Graham crackers. Would definitely recommend for any chocolate lover.
Jan H.
Minneapolis
Having been a Hershey bar fan sauce I was a kid, I’m not sure how much I can add to everybody’s positive remarks. But I can add that one of my favorite kind of a secret way of eating them is uh, melted. Yes, I melt them on my heating pad, in the sun or on anything warm. I cut off a corner and sort of drink/slurp it. It’s delicious warm. Good on ice cream too!
Danielle N.
Greenfield, WI
I used to like Hershey’s chocolate... that is, until I was able to have Cadbury and other British chocolates. Unlike Hershey, whose first ingredient is sugar, Cadbury’s first ingredient is milk, making the taste so much creamier and more chocolatey than Hersheys. I’ll have hersheys if I don’t have a choice, but after having other brands, it simply can’t compare.
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love a regular hersheys chocolate bar !  It is so smooth and creamy , velvety !  A bar full of yummyness ! The best part of Halloween,  is I get this !  And when my husband is feeling sweet ,he will being me home one ♡  when that time of the month comes around this is my favorite chocolate !
Kim G.
I probably buy the most Hershey products for personal cosumption, not taking to parties, the office or for guests. I do the grocery shopping and my mom is addicted (she doesn’t gain weight). Regular Hershey bars are her current favorite , but she likes many varieties. When meijer has them on sale, buy 5 get 5 free, I buy 30 of them.
Layla A.
Would this be a good size to buy to make s'mores with?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What is your favorite Hershey chocolate?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Favorite chocolate for s'mores?
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
Does anyone else look at this and think, "Im paying just as much money for a lot less chocolate"?
Denise O.
What is your favorite drink to chug with Hershey's Chocolate bar?

Amazon