Hershey'S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips, 11.5 Oz

Get the classic taste of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate in versatile milk chocolate morsels! Mix into pancake or dessert batter the next time you’re baking.

Do these easily melt?
How have you used these chocolate chips??
Are these really sweet?
Start your review of Hershey'S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips, 11.5 Oz!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey'S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips, 11.5 Oz uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Publix
These Hershey'S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips, 11.5 Oz are so amazing for chocolate chip cookies. I found them at Publix Supermarkets Buy 1 Get 1 Free priced at $2.99. That is a phenomenal deal considering store brand is that price for 1 bag. They are absolutely delicious and melt in your mouth.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love using these in my baking. They make the best chocolate chip bites in my cookies. Great chocolate flavor.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,298 reviews
These are the best when I making chocolate chip cookies they are so good they’re not pricey at all the only way to improve is to have a bigger bag I would definitely buy again very satisfied and would recommend
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chip to go in a crockpot chocolate lava cake. Taste great!! The price is reasonable. I would recommend this product to others.
Karie C.
Ridge Spring, SC
Hershey'S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips, 11.5 Oz uploaded by Karie C.
Less expensive and creamier than other brands. I love using these Ford traditional chocolate chip cookies, melting them down to dip strawberries in, making a chocolate ganache or even mixing them into a chocolate cake. These are my go-to brand and I absolutely adore them. Sometimes I'll even eat them directly out of the bag.
Cindy P.
Bronx, NY
Hershey'S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips, 11.5 Oz uploaded by Cindy P.
Omggggg if you want sweet and chocolatey soft cookies these are a must to make all yoir cookie dreams come true! My boyfriend and I love to make cookies for our loved ones and hey if your little brothers approve of this bad boys you should go get them! They are our toughest critics and with these chocolate chips to they bring the kids to the kitchen in a matter of seconds after smelling them! [product:hershey's-milk-chocolate-baking-chips]
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Deliciosas las agregó a las galletas a la nieve y también a los pancakes y a mis niños les gustan mucho
robin D.
Kyle, TX
These are really great for cookies, they taste awesome in chocolate chip cookies
Donna C.
Always a staple in our pantry. Use for many recipe. Melts great for that gooey goodness
Arica F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using these when I make my no sugar no flout banana bread. Since I don't add straight sugar the chocolate is perfect and amazing for it. Just enough sweetness. Its the perfect addition!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...