BY HERSHEY'S #1 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Get the classic taste of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate in versatile milk chocolate morsels! Mix into pancake or dessert batter the next time you’re baking.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Chocolate Skim Milk Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors

Cindy P.
Bronx, NY
Omggggg if you want sweet and chocolatey soft cookies these are a must to make all yoir cookie dreams come true! My boyfriend and I love to make cookies for our loved ones and hey if your little brothers approve of this bad boys you should go get them! They are our toughest critics and with these chocolate chips to they bring the kids to the kitchen in a matter of seconds after smelling them! [product:hershey's-milk-chocolate-baking-chips]
Kerri D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey‘s milk chocolate baking chips are the best baking chips when it comes to chocolate chip cookies or making homemade fudge they have the simple homemade fudge recipe on the back of the bag. Her she’s always offer is a great variety of chocolate chips peanut butter chips and caramel chips these chips are a bakers delight
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
Obviously everyone loves chocolate. These are absolutely delicious and taste just like the carny bars. It totally met my expectations and they taste great. The flavor is so rich and perfect for cookies.
#Lore💚,Asta🏫, A.
Bayamon
I like this to much!!! If someone gives me this I ain't going to bake the cookies I am just going to eat this cause why not ?!?! But they have to many calories soo they go over by diet
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a sweet, creamy chip. I use this brand when baking cookies and dessert bars. They also taste great to eat as candy. They taste similar to they candy bar chocolate. They are of average price. I don’t have any complaints or issues in recommending this products to friends.
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great product. I love the creamy taste of the morsels when they melt. This product met my expectations the past Christmas when baking cookies. It was the first time using it and I will be using it again. I LOVE it. I would recommend it to others.
Philly B.
Made cookies the other night with these chocolate chips. The cookies came out perfect and the chips tasted amazing. Loved how they kept there shape but were nice and soft. I would totally buy these again and would recommend them to anyone.
Cami M.
Rexburg
The chocolate chips you use to baking is very important! I think these are probably the best ones to use. They have great flavor and I’ve used them for awhile. They aren’t expensive either. Definitely recommend :)
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
I absolutely love incorporating chocolate chips whenever I can. I add these to waffles, pancakes, cakes and so much more. I have purchased this many times and I absolutely love them and keep repurchasing.
Debbie D.
Hershey’s is my favorite brand when we talk about baking. I bought in Walmart, but you can find it in Target or in different supermarkets. Really good quality, excellent flavor. I recommend it to everybody, it will make your desserts better
sadiyah s.
Toronto , ON
Which dishes do you incorporate these chocolate chips into?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
What's your favourite kind?
Gracebird _.
Are there ever coupons for these yummy chips?
dashavia f.
florida
Who love chocolate chip?
Monce T.
Arvin, CA
Can you taste the difference of the milk chocolate and dark chocolate in a cookie?