Hershey's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips

Get the classic taste of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate in versatile milk chocolate morsels! Mix into pancake or dessert batter the next time you’re baking.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Chocolate Skim Milk Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors

Nice activity to do with kids! chocolate covered strawberry, so easy and delicious...that was my mother's day gift from my 2 year old ♥️♥️ Hershey's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
how can i get that?
I have curiosity, is it good?
Start your review of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips!
delaware
These are perfect for holiday cookies!!!! I use these every year. They always make my cookies taste the best. Nothing better then Hersheys chocolate in a soft chewy cookie. I give them out as gift, my family loves them, and wants me to make more. I highly recommend these for holiday cookies and more.
Centreville, VA
I’m not a big fan of Hershey’s milk chocolate, so it’s no surprise that I was less than impressed with these baking chips. It’s sweeter than other brands, almost overly sweet. It’s not horrible enough for me to not use it when baking, but I prefer using other brands when it comes to baking chips.
NY
These not only make a great baking ingredient but also a sweet treat and easy to open and munch on. My granddaughter loves them and it makes a easy afternoon snack while she watches some tv and relaxes. I feel good knowing they are made of good ingredients. I recommend this to anyone at any age.
Esko, MN
You can’t go wrong with Hersey’s chocolate. Melts in your mouth, great for a snack, or baking some cookies. You can usually find them on sale at the grocery store. We make our own trail mix with these chips too. Almonds, Dried Cherries, and Hershey’s Chocolate Chips yummy.
Jackson, MI
These chocolate chips are great for classic chocolate chip cookie. The price is pretty decent although some stores are little more expensive than others. I grew up using Hershey's chocolate chips cookie is quite often. I like the flavor of these better than some others.
Del Rio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought some a few months ago I made sunflower cupcakes and used these for something I can’t remember but I have an idea on what I want to use these for next sometimes i just melt them in the microwave and eat them like that I have a problem lol soo good
Wauconda
These are just fine for baking. I bought them because they were on sale cheaper than the store brand. Otherwise, they are super expensive if they are not on sale. I buy chocolate chips based on their price unless I am making something that needs a high quality chocolate.
Los Angeles , CA
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips are useful when baking cookies. They melt well and mix well. Backing in cakes or cookies is a great start. I don’t see any improvement necessary. The price is in the mid range compared to the same items.
I don't think you could ever go wrong with these chocolate chips! They taste great and they are perfect for baking! I believe they are affordable and they met my expectations. I have purchased these in the past and I will continue to purchase them!
Long Is City, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you love Hershey's milk chocolate, you'll love these chips. They take cookies to a whole new level. Makes the best cookies EVER (if you can find the chips!) The price is so affordable, and you can find this ingredient in almost every supermarket.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...