BY HERSHEY'S #2 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Real Milk Chocolate Use them in recipes that call for the milder, sweeter taste of creamy milk chocolate in convenient chip form. ~2 cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy P.
Bronx , NY
Omggggg if you want sweet and chocolatey soft cookies these are a must to make all yoir cookie dreams come true! My boyfriend and I love to make cookies for our loved ones and hey if your little brothers approve of this bad boys you should go get them! They are our toughest critics and with these chocolate chips to they bring the kids to the kitchen in a matter of seconds after smelling them! [product:hershey's-milk-chocolate-baking-chips]
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS

For the first time I bought it at Kroger's last Christmas and I have to admit, I loved it! It melts super well and the taste is delicious. At least when I bought it, there was a 2 pack event for $5, so I took advantage of it and took the 2. I used it to prepare some cookies and other desserts in my home. The only disadvantage I have is that since I discovered it I have not seen it again in stock at the supermarket :(
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great product. I love the creamy taste of the morsels when they melt. This product met my expectations the past Christmas when baking cookies. It was the first time using it and I will be using it again. I LOVE it. I would recommend it to others.
Amanda W.
These are the best chocolate chips. They’re amazing to bake with and they have an incredible taste. You can find these at any local grocery store like target or Walmart. They’re very affordable. I love baking with these!
Jessica A.
One of the best baking chocolate chips I have ever used. They don't carry these at my typical grocery store but when the craving hits for these I make the extra trip to the right store. If you don't end up using them for your baking needs you'll find yourself snacking on them because they are DELICIOUS!
Trista M.
Oregon City
These are my families favorite to add to cookies or rice crispy treats always happy smiles with theae chips we use them for all kinds of occasions and holidays. Our other favorite is heath chocolate baking chips. I would totally reccomend to anyone with kids Hershey's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
Hershey’s chocolate chips are my favorite to bake with. I use them every time I make homemade lactation cookies. They have the perfect consistency and melt just enough. They even good enough to sneak a few away from the cookies 😉 #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Philly B.
Made cookies the other night with these chocolate chips. The cookies came out perfect and the chips tasted amazing. Loved how they kept there shape but were nice and soft. I would totally buy these again and would recommend them to anyone.
Debbie D.
Hershey’s is my favorite brand when we talk about baking. I bought in Walmart, but you can find it in Target or in different supermarkets. Really good quality, excellent flavor. I recommend it to everybody, it will make your desserts better
MiAsia B.
Fort Worth, TX
These things are the absolute best! I use them all the time while baking Chocolate Chip Cookies! They melt just right and some even stay in their snap! I even snack on some from time to time! Amazing taste, I love these so much!
sadiyah s.
Which dishes do you incorporate these chocolate chips into?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
What's your favourite kind?
Gracebird _.
Are there ever coupons for these yummy chips?
Monce T.
Arvin, CA
Can you taste the difference of the milk chocolate and dark chocolate in a cookie?
Joanne H.
Has anyone ever made the cookie recipe given on the back for double peanut butter chocolate chip cookies? Is it too much PB?