BY HERSHEY'S #2 in Baking Chips & Bars

Real Milk Chocolate Use them in recipes that call for the milder, sweeter taste of creamy milk chocolate in convenient chip form. ~2 cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart
CC K.
Westbury, NY
I make great brownies, I mean really great brownies. The kind that people request I bring every time I come to their house. My secret, take them out of the oven 2 minutes before you think it will be done and using 1/2 bag of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips in the batter. Out of all the chips I've tried these are by far the tastiest and give me the best results. I highly recommend them. I use these for baking holiday chocolate chip cookies and for making rice krispies treats with.
jenny c.
lenoir, NC
I loved this product I would recommend it to anyone it was a great of a product I love to bake and there is nothing better to bake with then Hershey's milk chocolate baking chips they are super sweet and very versatile you can use them in all of your baked goods plus while you are waiting on your baked goods to bake you can eat the baking chips as a snack awesome product
Karie C.
Ridge Spring, SC
Foodie Expert
Less expensive and creamier than other brands. I love using these Ford traditional chocolate chip cookies, melting them down to dip strawberries in, making a chocolate ganache or even mixing them into a chocolate cake. These are my go-to brand and I absolutely adore them. Sometimes I'll even eat them directly out of the bag.
Carol L.
Wyoming, MI
When Hershey first came out with chocolate chips, I hesitated to switch from my favorite brand. One day I needed milk chocolate chips and the Hershey brand was on sale. I tried them and they are delicious! They work just as well if not better than my regular brand. I had wonderful baked goods that my family enjoyed.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
I love these for toll house cookies, instead of the dark chocolate. They are so good. They always taste great. Milk chocolate chips are the best invention ever. I remember a time when there was just the semi-sweet. Don't get me wrong, they, are also very good, but the milk chocolate, is just a bit sweeter. Love!
donna F.
Lebanon, TN
I use milk chocolate chips to make amazing and easy fudge to give as gifts. It's creamy and addictive! Quick fudge: melt the entire bag if chips into 1 can of condensed cream on the stove on low heat. Throw in nuts and place in a baking dish lined with wax paper to chill in fridge for several hours.
Sandra M.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips. They bale well and are easy to use in many recipes. I would recommend having a bag or two in your pantry. I've used this product a couple of times and recommend it to others to try. The Hershey family makes great products.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
This is my go to chocolate chip. I buy these to bake my chocolate chip cookies and everyone says that my cookies are amazing! I owe it to these wonderful chocolate chips. They make my cookies gooey and so delicious. They melt perfectly and they are the perfect sweetness.
lezlie g.
Franklin, OH
Hershey's milk chocolate chips are my favorite ! i use them regularly due to the fact that i am a baker and candy maker. the price is great, the flavor is great and it pairs well with Jim Beam i make Jim beam chocolate fudge . i will let you see how amazing this looks !
Alexandria G.
Oh. My. God. Its delicious! Super creamy and soft and chewy. It's a must have indeed! Really nice to use in homemade chocolate chip cookies. It was quite cheap when I bought it at my local Walmart. Really amazing with a reasonable price. Most definitely will buy again.
sadiyah s.
Which dishes do you incorporate these chocolate chips into?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Foodie Expert
What's your favourite kind?
Gracebird _.
Are there ever coupons for these yummy chips?
Monce T.
Arvin
Can you taste the difference of the milk chocolate and dark chocolate in a cookie?
Prerena F.