BY HERSHEY'S #1 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Get the classic taste of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate in versatile milk chocolate morsels! Mix into pancake or dessert batter the next time you’re baking.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Chocolate Skim Milk Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors

Buy on Walmart
Cindy P.
Bronx, NY
Omggggg if you want sweet and chocolatey soft cookies these are a must to make all yoir cookie dreams come true! My boyfriend and I love to make cookies for our loved ones and hey if your little brothers approve of this bad boys you should go get them! They are our toughest critics and with these chocolate chips to they bring the kids to the kitchen in a matter of seconds after smelling them! [product:hershey's-milk-chocolate-baking-chips]
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a sweet, creamy chip. I use this brand when baking cookies and dessert bars. They also taste great to eat as candy. They taste similar to they candy bar chocolate. They are of average price. I don’t have any complaints or issues in recommending this products to friends.
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
Obviously everyone loves chocolate. These are absolutely delicious and taste just like the carny bars. It totally met my expectations and they taste great. The flavor is so rich and perfect for cookies.
Peggy M.
Huntington
I love the Hershey's  milk chocolate chips I put them into my homemade chocolate chip cookies these are amazing and the only ones I'll buy.  They have the best taste and are the best of quality they're simply amazing sometimes I just eat them right out of the bag they're just that amazing great job creating these
Trista M.
Oregon City
These are my families favorite to add to cookies or rice crispy treats always happy smiles with theae chips we use them for all kinds of occasions and holidays. Our other favorite is heath chocolate baking chips. I would totally reccomend to anyone with kids Hershey's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great product. I love the creamy taste of the morsels when they melt. This product met my expectations the past Christmas when baking cookies. It was the first time using it and I will be using it again. I LOVE it. I would recommend it to others.
Philly B.
Made cookies the other night with these chocolate chips. The cookies came out perfect and the chips tasted amazing. Loved how they kept there shape but were nice and soft. I would totally buy these again and would recommend them to anyone.
MiAsia B.
Odessa, TX
These things are the absolute best! I use them all the time while baking Chocolate Chip Cookies! They melt just right and some even stay in their snap! I even snack on some from time to time! Amazing taste, I love these so much!
Cami M.
Rexburg
The chocolate chips you use to baking is very important! I think these are probably the best ones to use. They have great flavor and I’ve used them for awhile. They aren’t expensive either. Definitely recommend :)
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I prefer Hershey’s over any other chocolate brand! They chocolate is smooth and creamy, I use these baking chips to make chocolate covered fruit and it tastes perfect! Great for chocolate covered strawberries
sadiyah s.
Toronto , ON
Which dishes do you incorporate these chocolate chips into?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
What's your favourite kind?
Gracebird _.
Are there ever coupons for these yummy chips?
Monce T.
Arvin, CA
Can you taste the difference of the milk chocolate and dark chocolate in a cookie?
Joanne H.
Has anyone ever made the cookie recipe given on the back for double peanut butter chocolate chip cookies? Is it too much PB?