BY HERSHEY'S #59 in Chocolate

• Hershey's® Milk Chocolate or Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate ??? 3 Answers
  • Hershey's Milk Chocolate Or White chocolate one?Mine is white!2 Answers
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
I love love love this chocolate it’s so creamy and decadent it’s my favorite to eat when I’m on my period because it helps me minimize my cramps and helps my days get better I wish they could send me these every month for my Mother Nature visit cause when I’m on it I hate getting out of bed my body feels so blah and with this chocolate bar I get so happy and motivated
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Wow, I hadn't had one of these in years. Made s'mores tonight and picked up the essentials, including Hershey candy bars. I'm reminded why this is my favorite chocolate bar ever. I even love it more than those "expensive" type chocolates. My kids head straight for the the genuine Hershey bars every time over any other. Sweet and satisfying as always.
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Love thisss chocolate barrrrr!! It’s like a legend chocolate bar. And the one with almost is really good too. Very smooth. I don’t think this can be compared with any other brand. I will always buy this !
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can say this is like my least favorite chocolate ever. It's so waxy and pretty cheap tasting. I never liked chocolate before, I was a bigger white chocolate eater. But once I started eating good chocolate, I realized why I never liked it! This just really isn't a good chocolate at all. (Unless it's on smores lol) that's probably the only way I'd eat it!!
Crystalyn G.
When I want a chocolate bar I always go for Hershey’s. I’m pretty picky and Hershey’s is one of the few brands of chocolate I like. When I think of chocolate, I think of Hershey’s.
Nich C.
Westerville
There's nothing better than an old-fashioned Hershey bar. Hershey has been a big part of my childhood and adult life as it was there next to me to get done with my essays or i would buy it for my girlfriend. You hear everybody say theres nothing like an ice cold Coca-Cola. This is like the Coke of chocolate
Tammy R.
This classic chocolate treat is as Americsn as apple pie. It's yummy goodness has thrilled chocoholics for generations. Whether sandwiched between graham crackers for s'mores around a campfire or added as an ice cream topping, what's for sure is you'll enjoy this tastey treat in any season!
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
Hershey's was my favorite chocolate bar for a long time (until I found 3 Musketeers). I love sitting on it (while packaged, obviously), and softening it before I eat it. It just melts in my mouth and it's just the perfect snack. I then found out about s'mores and that was life-changing.
Roger R.
I am a huge fan of chocolate. I have a few favorites and this one is right at the top. Hershey's satisfy my cravings. They are so soft and you can truly taste the softness and richness of the chocolate. These serve as great little snacks to keep at work. price is inexpensive too.
Nathalie N.
miami
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my all-time favorite chocolate. It has such an amazing taste to it. I 100 percent recommend anyone and everyone to try this product. If you have never tried it you are missing out. I am pretty sure once you try it you will be hooked up on it just like I am!
Layla A.
Would this be a good size to buy to make s'mores with?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What is your favorite Hershey chocolate?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Favorite chocolate for s'mores?
Abby Y.
Milwaukee , WI
Does anyone else look at this and think, "Im paying just as much money for a lot less chocolate"?
Denise O.
What is your favorite drink to chug with Hershey's Chocolate bar?