Hershey's Milk Chocolate uploaded by Amber J.Hershey's Milk Chocolate uploaded by Tish C.

BY HERSHEY'S

• What's everyone's favorite recipe to add these in? I brea...4 Answers
  • What are ways you use this chocolate with some of your co...1 Answers
  • I never tried these are they like dark chocolate or milk ...1 Answers
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Call me basic or whatever but I am not a huge fan of chocolate so this is definitely my favorite of all time made by Hershey. Milk chocolate is so much better than dark chocolate or white chocolate. I don’t really buy chocolate a lot but I do from time to time buy this specific chocolate. I get the little ones because I can’t really handle eating a whole lot of chocolate. I recommend this chocolate!
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
These came in our gingerbread house we made the other night as a family. It was a bit different from the normal houses we make every year but I loved using (eating) the Hershey’s chocolate snack size bars that came with it. Perfect size for a little snack while working hard!!!
Kali K.
York, SC
I love chocolate and sweets but when they are fun sized it makes it so much better. These are really good for s’mores and just when you want a small snack. You can find them in any grocery store and you can find them in a bag from $2.00 to $3.00.
Victoria B.
Elmira
I mean who doesn’t like chocolate? But this chocolate is really good I like it and it’s really convenient to get. I eat them probably around once a month. I would recommend this to a friend and I would buy it again.
Jocelyn E.
I love, love,love this candy one of my favorites. I eat this so much more than I should but it is so good. There are other chocolates but this one is one of the bests. I would totally recommend this chocolate to anyone.
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
I love using Hershey’s chocolate in my s’mores! It’s the best way to do it! It is the perfect texture and melts to perfection with the marshmallows and a little bit of peanut butter! It’s amazing! Totally worth it!
Liz V.
Orlando
I know halloween is near when my family decides to make s'mores. You can find Hershey's Chocolate at walmart, Target, CVS, Gas stations, pretty much anywhere. They have a variety of flavor for everyone's taste. S'mores is amazing and easy to do for parties or for a get together.
estef y.
dawsonville , GA
I love chocolate!! So much! This chocolate is super creamy and super delicious! I’m pretty sure a lot of people have tasted this because it comes in a lot of food. Very cheap too!
Shmarta💰 J.
Merced
Hershey’s milk chocolate is my favorite chocolate. It’s rich and sweet without being overbearing. It’s affordable and tastes better than the more expensive chocolates.
Jacquelyne C.
These are the perfect bite size chocolates for s’mores and Honestly who doesn’t love chocolate? I love the taste of these and I love how creamy and soft they are and they melt like butter in my mouth! This is a must try!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
What's everyone's favorite recipe to add these in? I break them up in tiny pieces and add them to my brownie mix. Yum!
I never tried these are they like dark chocolate or milk chocolate
Lucia A.
What are ways you use this chocolate with some of your cooking recipes?