BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolate

• Who else loves Hershey's as much as i do!!4 Answers
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
For me, one of the best parts of Halloween, is getting to eat the leftover candy that I like. The rest of the leftover candy gets donated to a food drive. Hershey's Milk Chocolate Snack Size is at the top of my list in terms of preferred leftovers. That's what I tell myself when I buy more bags of this stuff than I will be able to hand out on Halloween. I am not sure if couples in the neighborhood are having fewer kids nowadays, or if the neighborhood population is aging, with fewer young couples buying houses here due to rising home prices. We used to get about 68 trick-or-treaters. Nowadays, we are lucky to get 28. Anyway, this just leaves more Hershey's medium-dark milk chocolate for me to snack on over the next month or two
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
bear, de
I absolutely love Hershey's chocolate bars! They bring me back to when I was a kid and now that I have a child, I get to share it with him! My son did a project on Milton Hershey and after learning about the founder of Hershey's I love the product even more! This is great as a little snack or better added to a dessert! I shared S'mores with my son on the 4th of July! My husband and I let him roast his own marshmallows and assemble his S'mores himself for the first time this year! We all agreed that without the Hershey's it wouldn't be the same! I am a bit of a freak about messes, this was one that was well worth it!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
Hershey's is about as nostalgic as you can get. Halloween, s'mores, and general snacking were ubiquitous with Hershey's chocolate because there wasn't much else available. I am a huge chocolate eater and after trying so many newer brands that have come on the market, I really can't bring myself to eat this chocolate unless I'm making s'mores. When I taste the chocolate now, it just tastes like wax and sugar. I barely get a chocolate taste from this. I prefer the dark chocolate version, or really, any other brand of chocolate.
Julie V.
Julie V.
This is the golden standard, isn't it? If not for flavor then for recognizability. Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars remind me of sneaking through the candy jar, of hoarding piles of them on Halloween, and making s'mores during camping trips. They are rich, creamy, milky, and sweet in a way that other chocolate brands fall short. The only reason I gave four stars instead of five is due to its ineffectiveness in baking. These milk chocolate bars are better suited for eating right out of the packaging or being melted!
Julia D.
Julia D.
I am a HUGE fan of Hershey's chocolate, no matter what branch it is. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, Reece's, I'll eat it. I'm a milk chocolate lover, so the classic milk chocolate bar is my go-to if I'm craving a chocolate snack. I've been to the Hershey amusement park in Pennsylvania multiple times, and look forward to the chocolate smell and free samples that fill the park every year. The chocolate is pure and smooth and breaks into smaller pieces making it easy to share the deliciousness with friends!
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Bloomsburg, PA
I ordered two boxes of the Hershery bars for a party I was having. It was three weeks before the party and I was going to be out of town for one of the weeks. Apparently there was a heat wave happening so I was sure they were going to be melted when they arrived. I received an email from the company advising that they held my shipment due to the heatwave. As soon as the weather was acceptable they sent them out. I received everthing on time and in perfect condition. I am very satisfied.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
My dad just bought my mom and I giant Hershey's bars for National Chocolate Day (which also happens to be my moms birthday!) and said that Hershey's is just about as good as any fancy chocolates - I think he might be right! When you want just a plain old milk chocolate bar, this is the way to go. It's the classic, rich, chocolate flavor that everyone loves, and it's inexpensive, too! I made s'mores with my bar and had difficulty sharing them!! So good for summertime. :)
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
I've been a huge fan of all things Hershey for years.. But I especially love the Hershey milk chocolate bar. It's great to eat on top of a smore, & they also help me get rid of headaches. The chocolate is sweet, smooth, & simply melts in your mouth. When I'm feeling stressed, I want a Hershey's chocolate bar, sometimes I have almonds in mine to! If you haven't had the pleasure of trying a wonderful Hershey's chocolate bar, you need to try one today!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Pensacola, FL
As an unabashed chocoholic,I know good chocolate when I see,er,taste it! Lol. Besides it being the classic s'mores ingredient,it's also great just eating it solo,whether as a snack or a dessert. For me,it also invites a touch of nostalgia as well,because,when I was a young girl,my parents would buy my sisters & I bars as a special treat,now and then & now that I'm a mother,myself, I do the same thing for my own kiddos!
Linda T.
Linda T.
Who doesn't like this chocolate bar? I'll eat it with anything. Milk and chocolate, sure! Steak and chocolate, sure! Marshmallows and chocolate, sure! Ice cream and chocolate, sure. Pizza and chocolate, sure! You can eat this at any time of the day with anything! I'll eat this with soda! It's so affordable and cheap and SO GOOD. It's so addictive and I love it so much! I have such a bad sweet tooth!
Layla A.
Layla A.
Would this be a good size to buy to make s'mores with?
melanie n.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What is your favorite Hershey chocolate?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Favorite chocolate for s'mores?
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Milwaukee , WI
Does anyone else look at this and think, "Im paying just as much money for a lot less chocolate"?
Denise O.
Denise O.
What is your favorite drink to chug with Hershey's Chocolate bar?