Hershey's Mega Lip Balm Set uploaded by Danielle B.Hershey's Mega Lip Balm Set uploaded by Brenda B.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Do these have a smell/flavor just like the candy they are...12 Answers
  • I am a huge advocate for keeping your lips moisturized, a...3 Answers
  • How accurate are these flavors?3 Answers
Hershey's Mega Lip Balm Set
  • "Purchased this set in Canada (I live in USA) recently while traveling there on vacation. There were no "drug stores" within walking distance, but Hershey Store was close by. Needed something, anything to combat the harsh weather as I had forgotten to bring my own. The "flavors" were true and felt instant relief from my chapped lips. Great value, great product." in 7 reviews
  • "The flavors are super fun and this is a great package for stocking stuffers, but when it comes to healing chapped lips, it kind of bombs." in 7 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I purchased these for my daughter's Xmas stocking and ended up using them myself too. The twizzler flavor is a nice red cherry flavor, but wasn't keen on the Hershey's and chewing gum flavor. They are a nice touch and fun to use. Some of the flavors are nice, but there are a couple that aren't my favorites

They do an okay job for you lips, don't glide particularly well and moderately soften and moisturize. More than anything they are a bit of a novelty than effective, but made a good stocking filler. I think the whole set cost me $12 which is about $2 a piece so pretty reasonable.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
These are cute yes and they do smell really good but in terms of actually moisturizing and being good for chapped lips these are not for that, these are marketed towards young kids but I dont know they seem a bit outdated now, I mean I used these back in the 00's and im 23 now so yeah maybe ok for kids but not adults.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I bought the Jelly Rancher one once and I was so very pleased! Smelled amazing and stayed on my lips! Also, people said my lips always smelled great! It's not expensive and easy to apply. Easy to conceal in your pocket too! I would definitely buy this again and try the others as well! Makes for perfect Christmas presents!
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
They are affordable, and smell just like what they are label as. They aren't good for chapped lips and even moisturizing them. They are easy to use, but aren't long lasting. This product is made more for the smell, I guess, because it definitely doesn't help with chapped lips. These are probably great for little girls.
Chrissy B.
I love the Hershey's Lip Balm packing they are like cute little  miniatures of candy! All the lip balms smell like the real deal with a light after taste , not to mention they don't leave that sticky lip feel some lip balms can leave behind.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
This is an okay balm. I've had mine for awhile now and I'll use it usually before putting on lip gloss because it makes your lips a little softer so the gloss will look smoothr on your lips. It's not my favorite because sometimes It wont go on if I lick my lips. Its a habit in the winter because my lips get dry! They smell good and taste great though.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
My daughter love these little lip balms. She likes to show me off to her friends. Then they got to go buy all the flavors to. And everyday is a new flavor. The only bad thing is that they want to eat what they're wearing on the lips not sure that such a good thing. But she enjoy the lip balm .but the flavor never last
Carolann A.
Massillon, OH
I bought these as a stocking stuff for my son and he loved them. The only thing I wish is that they made them in less suttle of colors. When he puts them on (he is only 6) he gets them all over his lips and above his lips and it leaves marks everywhere. Other than that, he loves them and he says they taste good.
Lizzy c.
I purchased this pack after the holidays because it was on sale and I collect lip balms and a lot of children lip balms (especially interesting flavored) can actually be very gross but they did smell and taste exactly like the candy bar. I wouldn't say they tasted like Hershey or there actual flaors but they did taste edible. The smell is spot on though
Nicole E.
These aren't the greatest chapstick since they aren't very moisturizing, but I used to LOVE these as a kid. They really got me addicted to chapsticks/lip balms. The scents smell so good and almost make you want to take a bite, lol.
Manerva P.
Where can I fine these at
Rebecca S.
Do these have a smell/flavor just like the candy they are trying to be? Or do they seem really off and artificial like?
amanda w.
Who remembers using these as a kid?!
Maria B.