BY HERSHEY'S #19 in Syrups

Hershey's lite chocolate syrup 18.5 oz see more...

• that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream1 Answers
  • Why does this taste so good!!?4 Answers
  • Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a l...6 Answers
Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup 18.5 oz
  • "Great to stir in with milk and make chocolate milk or you can make milk shakes by putting ice cream in a blender then some of this " in 14 reviews
Alyssa S.
Basically a reduced sugar version of their original formula. I add a little with skim milk to my coffee once in a while for a treat. I love that it doesn't contain artificial sweeteners, so no chemically aftertaste.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
El jarabe de chocolate Hershey personalmente me amen poner el helado de vainilla, cereza da un buen sabor, se ve bien el hueso no es tan gruesa y no tan líquido y me gusta mucho mi familia para los postres.
Ocmary P.
Que te puedo decir soy una chica Hershey's me encanta los diferentes productos que tienen desde los bombones hasta las mezclas para galletas que son muy buenas, pero lo mejor para acompañar tu helado es este sirope de chocolate el de otros sabores tambien es bueno pero ps amo el chocolate.
Sumaiya S.
It is hella fake! This chocolate syrup isn't too great. The consistency is sorta thick and the flavor tastes wayyy too fake. You can tell the ingredients aren't natural.
Laura M.
Saint Stephen
My son loves this to make chocolate milk and it puts my mind at ease a little knowing there isnt an insane amount of sugar.. Although theres a decent amount, we use it regularly.
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
amazing chocolate taste at a great price we love using this brand on top of our ice cream sundaes and also to make chocolate milk during the weekend when schools out
daibelys g.
dont like this syrup at all!!! I think the chocolate is too strong and I have tried it in so many different ways and I have not liked it one bit!
Dessire F.
este es en dfenitiva el topping de todos mis postres, no hay nada que no sepa delicioso cuando le agregas un poco del Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup, con helado queda magnifico, con pancake que ni se diga en fin es super delicioso y realza el sabor de todo tipo de postres
Liseth C.
I love this chocolate Hersheys. I like biscuits, smeared with crepes, strawberries, ice cream, among other things more and makes me very rich.
Crystal G.
Ottawa, RI
I buy this often, it's cheaper than buying Chocolate Milk, and tastes great. If you don't mix it with enough milk, it can be a little chalky. So make sure you have enough milk to drink.
Koren B.
Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a less sugar content
Tabatha W.
Williamsport, PA
What is your favorite drink recipe other than hot chocolate?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Why does this taste so good!!?
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
What is your favorite recipe with this product?
Yasmin s.
that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream