BY HERSHEY'S #19 in Syrups

Hershey's lite chocolate syrup 18.5 oz see more...

• that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream1 Answers
  • Why does this taste so good!!?4 Answers
  • Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a l...6 Answers
Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup 18.5 oz
  • "Great to stir in with milk and make chocolate milk or you can make milk shakes by putting ice cream in a blender then some of this " in 14 reviews
daibelys g.
dont like this syrup at all!!! I think the chocolate is too strong and I have tried it in so many different ways and I have not liked it one bit!
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Frankly, I can't stand Hershy's regular chocolate syrup, and this was no better. Neither of them taste like real chocolate, but rather like preservatives. Yuck.
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
It is too sweet and just a sugar overload. There are many other chocolate products such as this one, that are way better in my opinion.
Ariel C.
Sumaiya S.
It is hella fake! This chocolate syrup isn't too great. The consistency is sorta thick and the flavor tastes wayyy too fake. You can tell the ingredients aren't natural.
Tricia M.
I LIKE this syrup, but do not LOVE it. I make a super quick desert in the blender with heavy cream, a little Bailey's, and Hershey Chocolate syrup. My husband accidentally picked this up instead. It worked, but prefer the taste of the original better.
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
I used to have this all the time as a child, however now I no longer enjoy the taste of it. It kind of tastes artificial. I love Hershey's products, but this one is not one of their better ones. It tastes okay, but there are other products that I prefer.
helen a.
Bellingham, WA
This chocolate syrup is good. The taste is slightly different than the original, which is why I won't buy it again. Original tastes way better so I'll stick to that, forget the calories!
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Another review mentioned that the lite version tastes like the regular version. I have to agree with them. While I appreciate the idea behind the versatility of this syrup, and the attempt to make it appear more healthy, it simply doesn't taste or feel like chocolate to me.
Josephina B.
Wharton, TX
The good stuff is always chocolate right? Especially chocolate milk, ice cream. All that stuff.
Koren B.
Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a less sugar content
Tabatha W.
Williamsport, PA
What is your favorite drink recipe other than hot chocolate?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Why does this taste so good!!?
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
What is your favorite recipe with this product?
Yasmin s.
that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream