BY HERSHEY'S #19 in Syrups

Hershey's lite chocolate syrup 18.5 oz see more...

• that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream1 Answers
  • Why does this taste so good!!?4 Answers
  • Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a l...6 Answers
Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup 18.5 oz
  • "Great to stir in with milk and make chocolate milk or you can make milk shakes by putting ice cream in a blender then some of this " in 14 reviews
helen a.
Bellingham, WA
This chocolate syrup is good. The taste is slightly different than the original, which is why I won't buy it again. Original tastes way better so I'll stick to that, forget the calories!
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
Mmmm my favorite and my families favorite as well. Perfect with chocolate milk. Perfects as a topping for my ice cream or banana split. Wouldn't give anything else to my kids!
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Frankly, I can't stand Hershy's regular chocolate syrup, and this was no better. Neither of them taste like real chocolate, but rather like preservatives. Yuck.
Jean P.
Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup is very good for being lite. The chocolate flavor is rich tasting, making chocolate milk delicious. can't tell the difference!
Sera K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This chocolate syrup is the best syrup. This is especially good on ice cream as a topping. It is also good as a quick way to make chocolate milk. Yummmmm!
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
I like to use the Hershey's Lite syrup for my kids chocolate milk. There is no taste difference with the lite and it's less sugar and calories for them.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
This is the holy grail of chocolate. I use it for everything from ice cream to hot chocolate to chocolate milk to brownie topping... the list goes on.
Ariel C.
This chocolate syrup isn't too great. The consistency is sorta thick and the flavor tastes wayyy too fake. You can tell the ingredients aren't natural.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Get in me morning milk. Get my son to drink his milk. He thinks it is funny to have chocolate in the morning. Love the flavor because it is so rich.
Amber W.
W Charleston, VT
Only chocolate syrup in my house. Chocolate milk, chocolate drizzle on ice cream and I even put it in my brownie mix. this household loves Hershey!
Koren B.
Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a less sugar content
Tabatha W.
Williamsport, PA
What is your favorite drink recipe other than hot chocolate?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Why does this taste so good!!?
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
What is your favorite recipe with this product?
Yasmin s.
that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream