BY HERSHEY'S #19 in Syrups

Hershey's lite chocolate syrup 18.5 oz see more...

• that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream1 Answers
  • Why does this taste so good!!?4 Answers
  • Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a l...6 Answers
Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup 18.5 oz
  • "Great to stir in with milk and make chocolate milk or you can make milk shakes by putting ice cream in a blender then some of this " in 14 reviews
Lisa E.
Absolutely delicious! Being on a diet is so tough, but when I am able to curb my sweet cravings with delicious lite chocolate milk thanks to Hershey's Syrup Lite, it makes life a little easier. This tastes just as great as the regular syrup!
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
amazing chocolate taste at a great price we love using this brand on top of our ice cream sundaes and also to make chocolate milk during the weekend when schools out
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
I used to have this all the time as a child, however now I no longer enjoy the taste of it. It kind of tastes artificial. I love Hershey's products, but this one is not one of their better ones. It tastes okay, but there are other products that I prefer.
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
This is so good! It is good for chocolate milk or as a simple chocolate topping on ice cream. It taste like melted Hershey chocolate... It isn't chalky and it's really tasty.
Amelia S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love chocolate... ESPECIALLY Hershey's Chocolate Syrup! It is a classic, and is great to put on any flavor of ice cream. It is also a great way to make easy chocolate milk that tastes great! If you have never tried it, go ahead and give it a shot!
Trisha P.
Billerica, MA
Great on a hot fudge sundae or to make chocolate milk or even squirt right into your mouth! I grew up on this as a kid! It was how my mother got me and my siblings to drink milk!
Emma L.
Brentwood, TN
Tastes exactly like the normal syrup but I don't feel as bad eating it because it's lite and so must be healtheir right? It's a great syrup and I can't tell the difference between the light and original.
Vanessa W.
Gettysburg, PA
Ian normally one to deter lite anything. But I tried Hershey's lite syrup and found it tastes just like the regular. Although I shoot for the special dark I wouldn't turn away the lite and miss out on a good glass of chocolate milk. Also taste good right out of the bottle. HEHE
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
I love the product. Its perfect. It has the right amount of sugar and lightness to it, rather then the regular chocolate syrup. When you pour it in milk it gives it a natural good chocolate flavored taste.
Sabrina G.
I usually buy the regular Hershey's syrup and love it for chocolate milk, ice cream, or even strawberries. But getting the Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup would be a good idea. Who doesn't want to eat healthier!
Koren B.
Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a less sugar content
Tabatha W.
Williamsport, PA
What is your favorite drink recipe other than hot chocolate?
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Why does this taste so good!!?
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
What is your favorite recipe with this product?
Yasmin s.
that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream