BY HERSHEY'S #18 in Syrups

Hershey's lite chocolate syrup 18.5 oz see more...

• that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream1 Answers
  • Why does this taste so good!!?4 Answers
  • Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a l...6 Answers
Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup 18.5 oz
  • "Great to stir in with milk and make chocolate milk or you can make milk shakes by putting ice cream in a blender then some of this " in 14 reviews
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Omaha, Ne
Hershey's lite syrup is the only way we make chocolate milk in our house. It mixes well so we don't have a big clump of chocolate at the bottom. We also use it on ice cream. The kids love it. Can't get enough. I don't need to bother trying another brand.
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
I LIKE this syrup, but do not LOVE it. I make a super quick desert in the blender with heavy cream, a little Bailey's, and Hershey Chocolate syrup. My husband accidentally picked this up instead. It worked, but prefer the taste of the original better.
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
Handy item to have in the fridge! I usually put it on my ice cream, but sometimes on add it to my milk, or even put it on toasted bread. The sauce is thick, chocolaty, and sweet.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
This is so good! It is good for chocolate milk or as a simple chocolate topping on ice cream. It taste like melted Hershey chocolate... It isn't chalky and it's really tasty.
Liseth C.
Liseth C.
I love this chocolate Hersheys. I like biscuits, smeared with crepes, strawberries, ice cream, among other things more and makes me very rich.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
El jarabe de chocolate Hershey personalmente me amen poner el helado de vainilla, cereza da un buen sabor, se ve bien el hueso no es tan gruesa y no tan líquido y me gusta mucho mi familia para los postres.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Basically a reduced sugar version of their original formula. I add a little with skim milk to my coffee once in a while for a treat. I love that it doesn't contain artificial sweeteners, so no chemically aftertaste.
Loren M.
Loren M.
Canton, GA
Hershey's lite chocolate syrup is the BEST! I mean, who doesn't love chocolate? Whether you use it for an ice cream topping or to make chocolate milk, you can never go wrong with Hershey's Lite Chocolate syrup. PLUS it has less calories than regular chocolate syrup! Who doesn't want that?!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Another review mentioned that the lite version tastes like the regular version. I have to agree with them. While I appreciate the idea behind the versatility of this syrup, and the attempt to make it appear more healthy, it simply doesn't taste or feel like chocolate to me.
sharee b.
sharee b.
Perfect chocolate syrup for all types of things, I usually use to this as a topping for ice cream! Taste great and not all the calories as the regular kind but taste just as great! The price is reasonable also. I normally buy my at Walmart tends to be even cheaper there!
Koren B.
Koren B.
Does this product taste different than original? Does it have a less sugar content
Vivi L.
Vivi L.
Tampa, FL
Why does this taste so good!!?
Tabatha W.
Tabatha W.
Williamsport, PA
What is your favorite drink recipe other than hot chocolate?
Shain M.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
What is your favorite recipe with this product?
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
that you would eat hershey chocolate syrup? I mantecado ice cream