Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Caramel uploaded by Kerrie W.

BY HERSHEY'S #17 in Caramels

Vanilla and Caramel Soft Cremes Naturally Flavored Heritage br Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built the Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality br We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care br Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are carefully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. Questions or comments? Made in Canada see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I've always loved vanilla, I like chocolate too." in 1 review
  • "My husband says they are the best candy ever made." in 1 review
  • "I love caramel but hate the kind that get stuck in your teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are amazing little candies to rest your sweet tooth and with so many in one pack they'll last you forever." in 1 review
Gaby V.
Caldwell
Best caramel candy in my opinion, they’re recommended and soo affordable ! I usually buy these at Walmart
Michelle M.
The caramel and chocolate is the best combination. So if y'all ever give me something this is one of the best gifts you can give me.
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I use to love these as a kid is so great to finally find them again. They leave so many child hood memories
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
These are delicious! I ate the whole bag in about 3 seconds! They are the perfect balance of creamy and butterscotch! You need to try this!
Shane A.
Gassville
I am not to much of a fan of this one. It is very over powering and leaves a nasty flavor in your mouth after its gone.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
These melt in my mouth! Definaltey my favorite candy, other than cookies n cream. But inalways pick up a pack before I run to the store.
Leah S.
These are okay. I wouldn't buy them but I don't hate them. Caramel vanilla chews is how they are marketed and exactly what they are.
Megan M.
These are delicious and tasty and creamy. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
violet g.
Rochester, MN
These are really creamy smooth the really good actually I do recommend them for people who are more in the smooth taste and not a super super chocolatey taste.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
My favorite guilty pleasure. The sweet mix of caramel & cream flavor combo is a perfect little treat. I don’t buy them all the time but look forward to purchasing again.
nita C.
When am I going to get a voxbox I been a member since September..????