Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Caramel uploaded by Kerrie W.

BY HERSHEY'S

Vanilla and Caramel Soft Cremes Naturally Flavored Heritage br Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built the Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality br We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care br Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are carefully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. Questions or comments? Made in Canada see more...

• "I've always loved vanilla, I like chocolate too." in 1 review
  • "My husband says they are the best candy ever made." in 1 review
  • "I love caramel but hate the kind that get stuck in your teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are amazing little candies to rest your sweet tooth and with so many in one pack they'll last you forever." in 1 review
Kemonia d.
Lawrenceville, GA
If your a lover of caramel and vanilla this is def for you it's soft and creamy taste great
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good ! It’s like a sweet caramely candy. They’re cheyyand soo delicious. They are very affordable and I get hem at Walmart ! I would recommend these to people who like Carmel and cream.
Tytan R.
Butte
I love everything about this chocolate. I cannot say one thing about it that I didn't love 100 percent. Would recommend
Leah R.
Milton, WV
My favorite guilty pleasure. The sweet mix of caramel & cream flavor combo is a perfect little treat. I don’t buy them all the time but look forward to purchasing again.
Misti💕 R.
So creamy and delicious. Like a party for your mouth. These caramel chews melt in your mouth then leave your mouth watering for more!!! Worth every single cent!
Reina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Sheyenne S.
Sun Valley, NV
Omg I love these I buy it at least once a week. There’s not really anything like this Candy as far as I know. And it’s good for the price. They are soft and creamy and I do recommend anyone with a sweet tooth to try it even though I don’t really have a sweet tooth it is one of those candies that I love.
Samantha H.
I am a huge fan of caramel. Add vanilla into the mix and these bad boys are from God himself. This must be what heaven tastes like.
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME
Love these vanilla caramel candies, absolutely delicious! If you like cow tails, you must try these!
Stephanie  U.
These are so deliciously good. They're definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.
nita C.
When am I going to get a voxbox I been a member since September..????