Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Caramel uploaded by Kerrie W.

BY HERSHEY'S #23 in Caramels

Vanilla and Caramel Soft Cremes Naturally Flavored Heritage br Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built the Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality br We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care br Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are carefully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. Questions or comments? Made in Canada see more...

• "I've always loved vanilla, I like chocolate too." in 1 review
  • "My husband says they are the best candy ever made." in 1 review
  • "I love caramel but hate the kind that get stuck in your teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are amazing little candies to rest your sweet tooth and with so many in one pack they'll last you forever." in 1 review
Nicole B.
Salem, AL
These are so yummy, my friend recommended these to me and I fell in love. Would definitely recommend.
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME
Love these vanilla caramel candies, absolutely delicious! If you like cow tails, you must try these!
okara s.
Tamarac, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loovee this chocolate it’s the best milk and nice rich taste. Trusty merreeee it’s the beads
Alyssa L.
Toledo, OH
So creamy and soft bites. I can finish a whole bag if you let me but they are so expensive
Melissa P.
Love these chewy sweet treats! Purchased at my local Walmart. Perfect for a sugar craving.
Maizie S.
Williamsport, PA
They are absolutely delicious. I always have them around. I even have my friends addicted!
Kemonia d.
Lawrenceville, GA
If your a lover of caramel and vanilla this is def for you it's soft and creamy taste great
Jill M.
Topeka, KS
This candy is delicious. It has such a rich flavor and it is really creamy and smooth.
Megan M.
These are delicious and tasty and creamy. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Sarah P.
These are SO good! the caramel is so chewy and soft and these have such a good taste.
nita C.
When am I going to get a voxbox I been a member since September..????