Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Caramel uploaded by Kerrie W.

BY HERSHEY'S #22 in Caramels

Vanilla and Caramel Soft Cremes Naturally Flavored Heritage br Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built the Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality br We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care br Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are carefully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. Questions or comments? Made in Canada see more...

• "I've always loved vanilla, I like chocolate too." in 1 review
  • "My husband says they are the best candy ever made." in 1 review
  • "I love caramel but hate the kind that get stuck in your teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are amazing little candies to rest your sweet tooth and with so many in one pack they'll last you forever." in 1 review
Samantha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! Creamy and delicious, I don't feel like I've had anything else like this before. Definitely addicting
Aubrey B.
This was not what I expected from Hershey's, but I was pleasantly surprised about how good it was! Smooth, good texture.
Pollard J.
Sioux City, IA
I actually really enjoy these candies they are very flavorful and chewy but they actually don't don't stick to your teeth
Tytan R.
Butte
I love everything about this chocolate. I cannot say one thing about it that I didn't love 100 percent. Would recommend
Maria G.
Lancaster, CA
Best chocolate in my opinion very delicious and creamy when I want to eat a chocolate I tend to grab this one very good
Shane A.
Gassville
I am not to much of a fan of this one. It is very over powering and leaves a nasty flavor in your mouth after its gone.
ALYSON T.
Peabody, MA
Smooth delicious and creamy. You will love the vanialla and caramel mix. Very soft and doesn't stick to your teeth
Zach C.
Athens, GA
I think these are far too mushy and the cream tastes very artificial to me. Not the biggest fan of these caramels.
Mylinh V.
Holy crap these are delicious! If you're a caramel lover, this is a must. It's very smooth and not sticky at all!
erin m.
These are amazing !!!! Love them so much. The Carmel in them mixed with the vanilla is such a great combination.
nita C.
When am I going to get a voxbox I been a member since September..????