Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Caramel uploaded by Kerrie W.

BY HERSHEY'S #17 in Caramels

Vanilla and Caramel Soft Cremes Naturally Flavored Heritage br Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built the Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality br We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care br Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are carefully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. Questions or comments? Made in Canada see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I've always loved vanilla, I like chocolate too." in 1 review
  • "My husband says they are the best candy ever made." in 1 review
  • "I love caramel but hate the kind that get stuck in your teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are amazing little candies to rest your sweet tooth and with so many in one pack they'll last you forever." in 1 review
Samantha H.
I am a huge fan of caramel. Add vanilla into the mix and these bad boys are from God himself. This must be what heaven tastes like.
Rachel B.
San Jose, CA
These were do delicious! Smooth and creamy! Perfect for an on the go treat. I keep them on my desk at work and everyone loves them.
Shauniece B.
These are by far the best Carmels that I have ever had. They are a bit pricey but well worth it. They also come in other flavors.
Amazing sweet! Tastes amazing in your mouth. Melts in your mouth ! A very amazing product . Prefer this over any othe chocolate!
christina ♛.
Concord, CA
Love these! The caramels are extremely soft and chewy but don’t get stuck in your teeth. Very easy to eat and not overly sweet!
Tawana L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I thought I would like these seeing how I'm a fan of vanilla and caramel. But they are just okay. I wouldn't buy them again.
Yaimee O.
Hershey's Vanilla Caramel is the best caramel candy ever. I would recommend them for all those people who have a sweat tooth.
Beth S.
Olympia, WA
OH MY GOD. My mouth waters just by writing this. These things are bomb. I always have these in my purse/diaper bag/cabinet.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The perfect swirl of sweet vanilla with soft chewy caramel! Melt in your mouth and great for a quick on the go sweet treat!
Samantha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! Creamy and delicious, I don't feel like I've had anything else like this before. Definitely addicting
nita C.
When am I going to get a voxbox I been a member since September..????