Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Caramel uploaded by Kerrie W.

BY HERSHEY'S #17 in Caramels

Vanilla and Caramel Soft Cremes Naturally Flavored Heritage br Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built the Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality br We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care br Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are carefully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. Questions or comments? Made in Canada see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I've always loved vanilla, I like chocolate too." in 1 review
  • "My husband says they are the best candy ever made." in 1 review
  • "I love caramel but hate the kind that get stuck in your teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are amazing little candies to rest your sweet tooth and with so many in one pack they'll last you forever." in 1 review
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is heaven. Soft, sweet perfect combination. I buy mine in Walmart the price is excellent. Perfect to grab in the pocket. I eat that every two weeks.
Ashlee S.
I could seriously sit and eat a whole bag of these caramels. They are my absolute favorite. They are smooth and creamy with an amazing vanilla flavor.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sooooo good!!! I almost ate the whole bag at once! :-o they are so buttery and smooth with the perfect hint of vanilla! It's safe to say I'm addicted!
Alexa H.
I have never liked Caramel very much but I love that these have the little bit of vanilla so the caramel isn't as strong. Great taste and creaminess.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far the yummiest little candies I've had. I could eat the whole bag without even knowing it. Super soft and super rich. I'm obsessed with these.
Kylie P.
Eugene, OR
These are amazing little candies to rest your sweet tooth and with so many in one pack they'll last you forever. Definitely one of my faves.
Maddison L.
These are really good and melt in your mouth but you need to try the caramel apple ones, they are so delicious and soft. The best ive had.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
These are so good to satisfy your sweet tooth! All they're flavors are good but I like the strawberry ones. They will last you a long time
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
These are so good used to get these from my grandma as a child she would always carry them in the purse! Lol I blame her for my sweet tooth
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
These are delicious! I ate the whole bag in about 3 seconds! They are the perfect balance of creamy and butterscotch! You need to try this!
nita C.
When am I going to get a voxbox I been a member since September..????