Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Vanilla & Caramel uploaded by Kerrie W.

BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Caramels

Vanilla and Caramel Soft Cremes Naturally Flavored Heritage br Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built the Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality br We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care br Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are carefully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. Questions or comments? Made in Canada see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are amazing little candies to rest your sweet tooth and with so many in one pack they'll last you forever." in 1 review
  • "I've always loved vanilla, I like chocolate too." in 1 review
  • "I love caramel but hate the kind that get stuck in your teeth." in 1 review
  • "My husband says they are the best candy ever made." in 1 review
Leah R.
Milton, WV
My favorite guilty pleasure. The sweet mix of caramel & cream flavor combo is a perfect little treat. I don’t buy them all the time but look forward to purchasing again.
Sarah G.
If you love caramel, you’ll love these. They have a swirl of vanilla as well. A sweet treat at an affordable price. The packaging is so cute as well. Everyone needs a little splurge every once and a while
Erin K.
These are the most delicious caramels I have ever tasted. While the price deters me from eating these all the time, the flavor keeps me coming back. The caramel is soft, with vanilla swirled with it. I would definitely recommend to others who are willing to pay the relatively expensive (for candy) price.
Chandrapaul S s.
Lynbrook, NY
When I tell u this is the best version of a soft chewy caramel, believe me. It's perfect in every way. Most caramels can be too sweet for my taste but this particular one sweeps me off my feet every time. Slowly melts in my mouth, full of flavor. I shared these in my office once and everyone is hooked ever since
Mikayla A.
Gladstone, MI
Really delicious treat. My mother gave these to me in a care package and I loved them! Soft, delicious, and very satisfying. I'm not sure on the price, but I assume they're in a same range as other candy. Definitely worth a try if you like chewy caramel candy!
Stephanie T.
These are absolutely amazing. I used to buy a different brand until I found these! They are smooth and creamy, maybe it's just because I like most Hershey's brand stuff that I fell in love with these. I actually have to hide them so my kids don't see them.
Amanda D.
Bossier City, LA
Saw a commercial about these and thought to myself, "how delicious" but never actually thought to get any while I was out grocery shopping. I went to visit my mom and she had a whole bowl full of these and I must say that before I left, over half of the bowl (or definitely more) were gone. SO SO SO good!
Shorty D.
Long Beach , CA
These are so good and super addicting. The type of candy that makes your mouth water immediately, they are a bit pricey and another candy that I never buy I just kinda end up with. I love them still tho. The original all Carmel is better but I'll never pass these up
Ana D.
These candies are rich and delicious. i love everything caramel and these candies are so smooth and creamy, but not too sweet. i go through the bag so fast, I personally don't put them in the refrigerator because i like them soft
Kathyy A.
Roselle Park, NJ
I had the privilege to try these candies one day and they were absolutely delicious ! Hershey's never lets me down ! I bought this at a drugstore near me and I would highly recommend these to anybody if they can find them.
nita C.
When am I going to get a voxbox I been a member since September..????