Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Caramel uploaded by Meghann S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Heritage: Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built The Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality: We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care: Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are care fully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. lancastercandy.com. www. askhershey.com. Visit us at www. hersheys.com. Mfd. in Canada.

Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Caramel
  • "The only thing bad about this candy is that it gets stuck on my teeth!" in 1 review
Stefanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are pretty good! My mom had some and I tried a few they are cheap too at Walmart
Dawn M.
Great quality caramels smooth and creamy texture. They remind me of homemade caramels.
Christina A.
Pocatello, ID
Wasn't a fan of these. I was excited to see them but I thought they'd be a bit softer
Colleen B.
These are so, so good!!!!! They may be just as good as homemade!! Highly recommend!
Jessica L.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love how it's so smooth and how it melts so quick. Taste so good! I love Caramels
yesenia c.
1,064 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are do good snd chewy the only thing I hate is that it gets stuck to my teeth
Cristina M.
Erie, PA
My favorite caramels! They melt in your mouth. I could literally eat these all day!
Kim A.
Kearneysville, WV
These are amazing! Very creamy and have a fantastic taste! Can't eat just one!!
Morgan N.
Fitchburg,WI
Was not a fan Of these.. Too soft for me. Have heard others enjoy these though.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love Hershey's caramel!!!!! It tastes soooo good and is reasonably priced!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What's your favorite flavor?