Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Caramel uploaded by Meghann S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Heritage: Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built The Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality: We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care: Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are care fully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. lancastercandy.com. www. askhershey.com. Visit us at www. hersheys.com. Mfd. in Canada.

Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Caramel
  • "The only thing bad about this candy is that it gets stuck on my teeth!" in 1 review
Ashley B.
Absolutely love these caramels! I didn’t know they were Hershey’s honestly lol I always just thought they were Lancaster? Either they, they are the best! I have used caramel topping for my caramel apple Jell-O shots before and then I tried melting these and putting them in there and these are the best! You can get them just about anywhere I think, I get them at Walmart! Not very expensive and they are he creamiest, softest goodness you will find! Highly recommend!
tara k.
I love these little candies in all their flavors but the caramel takes the top spot. They are so delicious and mouth watering. I have purchased multiple times and would recommend to anyone who likes hard candy
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh WOW!! So, I am a huge caramel fan and I see these as I’m waiting for a prescription to be filled. I buy a little bag and when I ate that first one, I could not help myself...I ate the rest of the bag and then bought another and ate it too!!! I rarely eat candy often, but this is most definitely purchase worthy.
ConToyeria T.
Memphis , TN
I️ love caramel and everything about it. This candy was an amazing Gift and wanna know where I️ can find it at or someone can always send me some lol but you guys please go try it and tell me if it sent you to paradise.
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
So simple yet so delicious. Love these creamy and delicious caramels I bought at Walmart. These always satisfy my sweet tooth! Very affordable for a yummy treat! Definitely recommend!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So creamy these remind me of Creme Savers just chewy and so soft. These really melt in your mouth! These come in various flavors like Coffee, Caramel and Strawberry. This is another candy I will go to when cravings start to arise and I get them at my local supermarket.
Jessica M.
Detroit MI
I have a huge sweet tooth and I know that this caramel is so good the caramel is so soft and good there a little pricey but it worth it because there a lot or caramel in each bag also the bag can close all you have to do is roll the bag so good try them
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
Carmel is my favorite. My grandma use to buy this candy for us to eat after school. It was always the perfect little candy to eat when we were playing cards. I didn't like that it'd get stuck in my teeth but i didn't let that stop me.
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I love this I’m a huge fan of carmal then add in chocolate and i just fall in love.. this is a great value for both my favorite things . I eat this at least once a week. And i always buy it when its on sale and stock up on it
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
AMAZING!!!!! I love these little caramels. However since I got braces, I haven't been able to eat them. I can't wait to be able to pop one of these in my mouth again!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What's your favorite flavor?