GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHershey's
Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Caramel

Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Caramel

Heritage: Before founding The Hershey Company, Milton Hershey built The Lancaster Caramel Company. His original caramel recipe is the inspiration for Lancaster Cremes. Quality: We start with high quality ingredients like whole milk to create Lancaster Cremes deliciously rich flavor. Care: Making something extraordinary takes time. Lancaster Cremes are care fully crafted for a rich, creamy, melt-in-your mouth sensation like no other. lancastercandy.com. www. askhershey.com. Visit us at www. hersheys.com. Mfd. in Canada.

What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Hershey's Lancaster Soft Cremes Roll Top Bag Caramel!
Product Highlights
The only thing bad about this candy is that it gets stuck on my teeth!in reviews
Audria R.
Lawton, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy Carmels! Growing up these were my sisters favorite so we had these around a lot. Try them if you can find them, haven't found them. In quite awhile.
Angel C.
Lynn, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely wonderful candies. I will keep ordering them as long as I can get them. The butterscotch caramel is better than just plain caramel.
Camila M.
vinadelmar
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavor of this caramel it’s great !! The size it’s pretty good and the amount per pack it’s perfect. I love put this candy in my mouth and let it melt.
VIII.VIII.XV A.
Taft, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Carmel is my favorite and these are amazing If you haven't tasted them I would go and buy some wont be dissapointed
Jacquie Y.
Derwood, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hands down, these are my favorite caramels. The texture is a bit softer than many popular brands and the flavor is the perfect browned sugary richness that I hope for in a caramel. They’re a bit pricy compared to some other types and brands, but are worth it.
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Great caramel flavor. I was surprised at how hard these were, I always think of caramel as being soft and chewy, not hard enough that you have to suck on them. But, they have a great taste that lasts for as long as the candy does.
Anizha W.
Greensboro, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy it’s so good and this also melts in your mouth. Very underrated would recommend
Taylor E.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite candies ever! My grandma used to have these at her house and I would eat them all the time
Rachel W.
Saginaw, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Yummy yummy!!! I absolutely love the Carmel included. This has such a unique taste. Good pricing.
Chelsea R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy just brings back memories of my grandpa! He always carried these around in his pockets and we always new he would give us one! I always keep these in my candy dish just for the sweet memories they bring back! Plus their deli lushness!❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...