BY HERSHEY'S

Kit Kat Milk Chocolate Miniature Wafer Bars & White Chocolate Miniatures Easter Candy Assortment: Individually wrapped in pastel wrappers Dress up your candy bowl, Easter Basket, or egg hunts Gives you the best of both worlds Visit celebratewithhersheys.com for great crafts and recipes Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda M.
Greenville, TX
I don’t really like chocolate. But, I love Kit Kat’s. It’s practically the only chocolate I eat. These colors on the packaging are so cute and it comes in perfect little sizes. My younger siblings love them.
Alayna H.
I mean kit Kats are my favorite so I eat pretty much the whole bag by myself with no shame. Of course I recommend