BY HERSHEY'S

Kit Kat Miniatures Heart Box Chocolate, 6.9 Ounce see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Elizabeth S.
Spartanburg, SC
I got this for Valentine’s Day perfect bite size pieces I do wish more came in the box lol but they are good I love kitkats another snack u can’t just eat one of! I would prob buy this but in a normal size as it’s easier to eat and cheaper that way!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Kit Kats!! They are my favorite chocolate!! Since I once tried them. The inside is like a crispy waffle. In my opinion they are the best chocolates there are aside from Crunch. I would recommend this to everyone!
Yemil R.
Cute valentines day present for a friend or a crush or a niece or nephew! Also amazing chocolate, forever my favorite!, easy to find (during valentines of course) and retails for a good price! Repurchase worthy!
Chloe M.
Comes with lots of kit Kats in a cute heart shaped package for any Valentine's Day gift! The candy taste great for the price and taste like any other kit Kar bar. Would buy again and you should too also
Julia M.
Kits Kats are so underrated. I’d love this speciality Valentine’s Day treat box any year. They are yummy and flavor full. Good value for the price you pay as well. Fellas, buy this for your ladies for heart day! They’ll love you forever.
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
Kit-Kats are really good I always get the king sized one every time it taste really good and not expensive i always get them when I go to stores and stuff like that and i would recommend to others
Naomi B.
Becker, MN
Kit kats are one of my all time favorite chocolates. The crisp is iconic and so yummy. Pick one up at any grocery store for a cheap, special treat. You won’t regret it.
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia , PA
You guys should try kit Kay. It’s literally the best chocolate snack to get. It’s not so sweet but sweat at the same time. It’s not so much sugar n that’s great and it’s sooo worth it
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate so much and Hersey's are by far one of my favorites they just melt on your tongue I love the mixtures they use things to make them so extra good