BY HERSHEY'S #30 in Chocolate

• Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
  • How good are theses chocolate like how yummy are they?1 Answers
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Si se quieren reír tienen que leer mi comentario si han leído mis otros comentarios en los chocolates ya deben saber que adoro la combinación de almendras con chocolate anteriormente no me gustaban estos chocolates ps si esa es la verdad aunque no lo crean y saben porque es que para mi huelen a vomito jajajaja pero por ser una de las mejores combinaciones decidí que me tenían que gustar pero si les digo la verdad para mi gusto hay otros que son mucho mejores
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Love these, whilst the milk chcolate is my favorite of the Hershey's kisses, this is my second favorite. I love having these, they delcious. If you enjoy having almonds with your chocolate these are perfect for you. The only thing is, you simply cannot have one Hershey's kisses, about foure will surffice.
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just when you thought a kiss couldn't get any better Hershey's adds one with almonds. There is no comparison to this product on the market. A little chocolate with big crunch. A bag is very affordable and goes a long way. This is definitely a staple in every nut lovers candy jar or dish.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hershey's Kisses are my favorite candy for any occasion. The flavor is not overwhelmingly sweet, and it's creamy chocolatey. I buy these at my local grocery store. However, I wish these weren't a little too pricey, that's what keeps me from purchasing them when I see them while I shop.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Im a big fan of Hershey's kisses with almonds and the ones with caramel inside! Im a big chocolate lover and I just love these so much. I love how you get the softness of the milk chocolate and that crunch out of the almonds. These are amazing and I definitely recommend them!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Besides the fact that I love chocolate, Hershey's chocolate has always been one of my favorite. I usually have milk chocolate alone but the addition of the almonds just made it taste 100 times better. I always keep a bag at home whenever I am craving sweets. I love kisses!
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These Hershey kisses are great. They are some of my favorite candy, I love the milk chocolate with the saltiness of the almonds. These can be bought at most stores. These are rather affordable as well, especially for the quality. I use these for snacks as well as baking!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Kennesaw, GA
These are a delectable treat that I enjoy so much just the right amount of chocolate to nut! It is a good value you get so many in a bag! I usually buy it from Target or Rite Aid. I usually wait for sales but when I have a craving I will just buy it. It is so delicious
Christina B.
Christina B.
Probably the yummiest Hershey's kiss option. Normally I don't care for Hershey's quality of chocolate relative to other chocolate makers, but the combination of the kiss with the almond is fantastic! I could eat these all day. Usually only purchase during the holidays.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
The taste is amazing it's a combination of milk chocolate and almond, and honestly the combination is so amazing. It's affordable and you cannot compare these to any other alternative since it's the original. Would totes recommend to anyone looking for great chocolate
Emely A.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Does anyone else like these?