BY HERSHEY'S

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milk Fat, Lactose, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Hazelnuts, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Nonfat Milk, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Milk Fat, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Reduced Minerals Whey, Milk, Cocoa, Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Salt, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor).

Christal B.
Covington , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg! Hersheys have them a hit with this one. Thy hese kisses are about 3xs bigger then the normal kisses and they have a hazelnut inside. Its like the kiss version of a ferro rocher.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Everything about this is amazing! I love her she’s chocolate I love hazelnuts even more! This is literally heaven on earth. I would highly recommend this to any chocolate lover who is looking to experiment or step up their game.
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These Hershey’s Deluxe Kisses are a very sad knock-off of Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate, and while I wasn’t expecting it to be exactly the same with quality and flavor, it just didn’t even come close.

The chocolate itself wasn’t very smooth and the inside lacked the creamy decadence I was hoping for. The iconic Hershey’s Kiss shape made the ingredients very unbalanced in every bite, meaning you either get too much hazelnut or too much chocolate, instead of a beautifully tasty blend of both.

If you are just ridiculously determined to save a dollar and don’t particularly care about the quality of your chocolate, sure, grab a pack of these,... But if you actually enjoy the experience of eating chocolate, respect yourself as a person, and want the real deal, get yourself some Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
Maryann M.
Victorville, CA
Oh my gosh, move over Yves Rocher these chocolates are so good. It is a chocolate kiss with do much texture to it. I love Nutella and this is like eating a solidified piece of Nutella. I just really enjoyed this and I highly recommend this product for everyone who loves chocolates with nuts. That is such a simple statement but these kisses are so much more than that.
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They're good but when someone puts 'Hazelnut' on a product it makes me think of the Mon Ceri chocolate hazelnut candy and those are big shoes to fill.
It was just okay. These was not creamyness that I was looking for. The little crunnchies in it was a nice touch though.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't share this candy with anyone I love these , these are usually available during holiday season. And I like them more than other hazelnut candies in the market. Hershey's kisses are my favorite I wish they make them permanent. Love these ,these are very creamy they melt in your mouth and has a hazelnut inside I can eat the whole box ;-)
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I feel like this is a close second to the Ferrero Rocher candy, but it is not as good. However, this is a great product. I love the shiny gold packaging and the taste of hersheys chocolate. Plus there is a lot to look forward on the inside.I recommend this.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite things to give out for Christmas when I'm not sure what to buy someone. Can you really go wrong with chocolate? A Hershey's kiss with a hazelnut center? Yes please! They're so yummy. They had a Christmas shaped box for around $12-$14 at Walmart. You could also take them out of the box to use as stocking stuffers.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Ok..my mom got these on sale for after Valentine's Day , and they are soooo good! I'm a huge chocolate fan and these do not disappoint!! These are better than the original by a long shot. I would definitely recommend to others and purchase these myself!
Cynthia G.
I got my hopes up for these, I figured they were comparable to Ferrero Rocher.. they aren't. They are very good, however the crunch in the chocolate is more of a rice, instead of a nut. They were alright but I'll stick with buying the Ferrero Rocher :)
Ariel O.
Summerdale, AL
How are these compared to Ferrero Rocher?
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
Can you really taste the hazel nut in these?
Katie R.
Are these seasonal? Would you recommend?
Allison D.
I tried this And I thought it tastes similar to Ferrero Roche. The crispy pieces in the chocolate tasted a bit like a Krackel bar. These are priced higher then other candies.
Patricia G.
Babylon, NY
How are these compared to Ferrero rocher?