BY HERSHEY'S

Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I bought these because they were 70% off post Valentine’s Day. I like these because they have a white chocolate base so they’re really sweet. Just like everyone else, I enjoy the crunchy little sprinkle pieces that are added into the chocolate. They actually do kind of taste like frosting.
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
I didn't realize these were cupcake flavored ones! But they're white chocolate with little pieces of cake flavored pieces along the bottom part of the kiss. They're very sweet (sweeter than regular white chocolate even) but they're satisfying! You can get them at target in the Valentine's section!
Lindsey S.
Lake Charles
These were brought into my office by a colleague. I don't know what I was expecting, but these were a delightful treat! They're white chocolate, which I love, but then they have a little crunch. Imagine a white chocolate crunch bar with funfetti cake crunchies instead of crisped rice.

Basically a little drop of heaven. Wish I would've stocked up!
Alexa K.
So here is my little story about these delicious kisses... Backstory: I'm not a huge candy person, but my weakness is Hershey's Kisses. There's just something about them that I absolutely love. So, naturally I saw a post on Instagram saying Target is selling Cupcake Hershey's Kisses.... not even lying, I dropped everything I was doing to stop at TWO TARGETS because one was sold out of them! ahah I am obsessed.  And this was before I even bought them! Well, after trying them I loveeee them and need to purchase more because they are delicious and have really do taste almost like a Funfetti Cupcake with a little crunch. I like that they're not overly sweet because as I said I am not a huge candy person, but it really just tastes like having a little cupcake in your mouth!
Jillian R.
I have a sweet tooth and absolutely love these! They're white chocolate and have pick crunchy cake flavored pieces inside. They almost remind me of the morsels insight the Hershey's cookies n cream candy bar. I found them at target in the valentines section. Not sure if you can buy anything other than a whole bag! Definitely worth a try!
Alyssa Y.
Sauquoit, NY
I'm not sure what I expected when I bought these. I was thinking they'd be truffle-like. They're not. They are a white chocolate with cookie pieces in them. Very sweet and artificial tasting. Not a huge fan, but I can bare to eat a few if I'm in need of something sweet.
Katherine C.
Hesperia, CA
The best chocolate in history is Hershey kisses milk chocolate, number 1 seller , I always go for hershey it's just right , you can use in cookies decor cakes candy lots of ways to eat and put Hershey's kisses on , I love chocolate and the one chocolate I go for is kisses
Nicole C.
Holy sh*t! I've been ok the hunt for these ever since I had them. They're easily the best kisses ever made !! Delicious, sweet, fun and remind me of funfetti cake (my fav) come on kiss, let us get these year round please !!!
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are AMAZING!  They taste like you are eating a cupcake.  Just one will satisfy your sweet tooth.  I give these out to my kiddos as a sweet snack and don't feel guilty because it's so tiny.
Molly V.
Millis
The chocolate is sweet and it's not too rich and I absolutely love it. They are perfect to put out of candy tables during parties and stuff as a little snack. It beats any other candy brand in my opinion.
JEWEL J.
Is this worth trying ?
Kellie S.
London, KY
These sound amazing!! I love Hershey kisses in general and love when they come out with the season flavors. Can't wait to try them!!