BY HERSHEY'S

• WHAT FLAVORES ARE TEHRE4 Answers
  • Does this kiss only come in all chocolate or is there dif...4 Answers
Hershey's Kisses Valentines Giant Milk Chocolate
  • "i had these on valentines day while watching a movie with my bf and i hogged the whole thing..who doesnt love them" in 2 reviews
  • "I loved this big kiss its so much fun to eat and even better when you have that someone special to share it with!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Hershey's the taste its great like no other chocolate its bigger so last longer but not same taste as little once" in 1 review
  • "I bought this Hershey's Giant Milk Chocolate Kiss for my husband for Valentines day this year." in 1 review
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love when I get this for a gift such a challenge to eat but always satisfying
Allison R.
Clifton Heights, PA
Love chocolate and this is super yummy!! It makes wonderful gifts!!!!:) :)!
Brittany S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey kiss chocolate is deliciously creamy and sweet. If I do remember correctly, I received this for Valentine's Day from one of my mother's co workers. I enjoyed it very much. Hershey's chocolate is always tasty and repurchase worthy!
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is always a good gift to give to someone. I bought one of this once at the supermarket and it amazed me because of its size. Everyone will enjoy a giant kiss chocolate.
Chloe E.
My mom gets us one of these every year on Valentine's Day and I must say, the only thing better than a Hershey's Kiss is a GIANT Hershey's Kiss. Costs about the same as purchasing a big bag of little kisses. While I enjoy the convenience of being able to pop proper bites of chocolate into my mouth it's always fun cramming a giant chocolate in there too.
Bianca C.
Peterborough Ontario
I love Hershey kisses! So when I saw this in February I was in love! I have one to my friend for her birthday because it's in February and she was so happy! I also gave some to my best friends for valentines! And I got one for valentine!
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Lo amoooooooo, me encanta el chocolate y este es de los mejores. Los compro de chocolate blanco, con almendra, chocolate oscuro y mixto.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
So yummy,I absolutely love Hershey kisses and the giant one is even better ,smooth milk chocolate, it only lasted me two days
Brittany P.
Newfoundland, Canada
Gave these to my coworkers for Valentine's Day. Paid $1 each so super cheap! Same great taste as the regular size kisses.
Jamie d.
Longford Town, Co. Longford
I had these on valentines day while watching a movie with my bf and i hogged the whole thing..who doesn't love them
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
Does this kiss only come in all chocolate or is there different flavors to choose from?
Ruzica R.