BY HERSHEY'S

• WHAT FLAVORES ARE TEHRE4 Answers
  • Does this kiss only come in all chocolate or is there dif...4 Answers
Hershey's Kisses Valentines Giant Milk Chocolate
  • "i had these on valentines day while watching a movie with my bf and i hogged the whole thing..who doesnt love them" in 2 reviews
  • "I loved this big kiss its so much fun to eat and even better when you have that someone special to share it with!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Hershey's the taste its great like no other chocolate its bigger so last longer but not same taste as little once" in 1 review
  • "I bought this Hershey's Giant Milk Chocolate Kiss for my husband for Valentines day this year." in 1 review
would absoulutly love to try this ...Was going to get one for my mum for valentines but only a couple of days left .ive tried this before and it tastle exactly the same as the normal ones .
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
I had always wanted one of these. I finally had bought one and to my expect it wasn't all that great. I found it very over priced and difficult to eat. You couldn't simply take a bite out of it. Mine had teeth marks from me shaving off bits of chocolate. I know I won't be purchasing again.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pro: This lasts longer than the regular Hershey's kisses. Con: I suggest that you do not freeze it and then try to eat it. I tried eating it frozen when I was younger, it will be very difficult and saliva would have appeared all over your face. If your giving this to kid, consider moderation.
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I have always loved receiving these for Valentine's Day! I am a big lover of Hershey's chocolate, so any reason to get a bigger piece of it is a good day for me! The only downfall to this product is that you can't really bite into it, so you have to break it or cut it up to be able to eat it.
Arely A.
Denver, CO
Its so creamy and delicious it just melts in your mouth. I don't eat it often at all, i eat it on valentines day. I haven't tried any other alternatives. So i would say it has a great value to it because of its great taste. I do recommend it to people that enjoy a lot of chocolate.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love buying these as a treat during the Holidays or Valentine's day. It can be cracked on a hard surface easily and shared with a few friends, or eaten over the course of a day or two and kept all to yourself. As always, the chocolate is smooth, creamy, and delicious.
Sara S.
West Chester, PA
The giant kisses taste just as good as the little ones! The packaging is so cute and sweet- which makes these a great gift. The calories/serving size are pretty high.. this is not a treat you could eat everyday. Overall, really great presentation and reliable taste!
Katie M.
Vancouver, WA
I remember getting these all the time back in school! So tasty <3 I could naw on one of these for days. It's not the best chocolate, but it's cheap, lasts awhile, and the novelty never wears off. Definitely worth it, and a good gift for anyone who loves chocolate.
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
Every year my wife buys me one as a traditional kiss. It's always tasty and very enjoyable. Now we get this for Christmas Easter and Valentine day always a perfect tradition for the family thank you Hershey
Katie O.
If you love Hershey kisses than this giant kiss is for you. I get one for my kids every Valentine's day. I remember getting them myself when I was a child. It not very easy to bite into, so you need a knife to cut chunks off to eat.
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
Does this kiss only come in all chocolate or is there different flavors to choose from?
Ruzica R.