GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHershey's
KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy

HERSHEY'S KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy

Delight everyone with HERSHEY’S KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolates. Use them for candy dishes or to bake dessert for the next celebration.

How many kisses do you usually eat at once?
What is your favorite Hershey's kiss?
I love dark chocolate am kisses, so I bet theses are amazing!!
Start your review of HERSHEY'S KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy!
Susan  N.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy uploaded by Susan  N.
Love these! Honestly I don’t think I’ve met a flavor of Hershey’s kisses that I don’t like, but special dark is a classic. Delicious as a snack but also super fun to bake with. I always like to make peanut butter cookies with kisses in the middle during the holidays!
Cristina  A.
North Richland Hills, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
YUM! these dark choclate kisses are so rich and the perfect size! So robust with flavor! I love them! My entire family ask for thes on every grocery list adventire. They bring nostalgic memories for me.I will always love these little kisses of heavenly choc.
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love Special Dark, these are a go to when I am rummaging through the variety bag at Christmas time. Sweet and slightly bitter, it is a good quality product and always remains a good product. Easy to find in any store and can be found in multiple sizes.
Star L.
Dublin, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love them so much! Love reaching in and grabbing a kiss of yummyness.❤Dark chocolate is. So Good! Little bite of yummy ..
Lindsey K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these for a quick delicious snack love them!!!!!! I really love Hershey's dark chocolate and these are perfect for me!!!!
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
Addicting!!! Rich dark chocolate flavor in tiny kisses. Perfect bite size dessert without too many calories!
Lisa L.
chattanoogatn
Purchased at: Walgreens
My most favorite is kisses are my favorite to eat all the time they’re really good delicious
Nancy  L.
Jenkintown , PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think this product is one of the best. If you need to satisfy your desire for something sweet but you are watching your weight this is the snack for you. They are small but they satisfy that chocolate craving.
Brie K.
Plantation, FL
Favorite of all of the Hershey kisses by far! I like how they're individually wrapped so I don't eat to many. I wish the bag was resealable so they don't spill everywhere. They are super good and I will never turn down an offer of these. I love these!!
Linh U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's is probably my most favorite chocolate, it is very known all over the world and there is a reason for that. It taste amazing. If anyone wants a little chocolate snack they are more then likely going to buy a hershey bar or some type of hershey product or at least in the U.S. I know they will. I would recommend for people to use these at campfires or any party events. The chocolate taste great and has a great price HERSHEY'S KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolate Candy