BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey®'s Kisses® Special Dark® Mildly Sweet Chocolate Classic Bag.

Since 1907.

Cocoa is a Natural Source of Flavanol Antioxidants®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan myself, but if you enjoy it these would be delicious for you to have and they are perfectly bite-sized." in 5 reviews
  • "If you like dark chocolate I would highly recommend these" in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge fan but have found others to be better. " in 1 review
  • "I'm not the biggest fan of Hershey Kisses, however these are much better than the original." in 1 review
  • "For someone who is not a huge dark chocolate fan they can taste a bit bitter though." in 1 review
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I love dark chocolate and this is way too sweet for my taste. Dark chocolate doesn't typically leave me with that mucus sugary feeling in the back of my throat but these do. Disappointed. This are only a small bit "darker" than regular kisses. I'd prefer the regular ones over these because they make it sweet to compensate for the darkness or something. It just leaves my mouth feeling nasty.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
I bought these only because I was following a color scheme for party decorations. Everything had to be purple. No one complained. Actually more people were enjoying it. I was not expecting that. Dark chocolate is apparently popular and well appreciated.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
they are great dark chocolate..love it all..so affordable not awesome in taste. Not super dark, but just dark enough to tell the difference. If you're a dark chocolate purist, this may not be the Kiss for you, if you're dabbling, try these.
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Hershey's Kisses Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate is good to have every day......................
You can get them at WAL-Marts or from your local stores................
I would recommend them to everyone.....So get yours today ....
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
I love these! I keep them in a candy dish on my table. I usually buy them from my local Walmart. They have an amazing flavor, not too sweet. They rank right up there with other dark chocolates. Definitely repurchase worthy
Chairsty S.
Chairsty S.
Billings, MT
Who doesn't like a little dark chocolate in their life? Not super dark, but just dark enough to tell the difference. If you're a dark chocolate purist, this may not be the Kiss for you, if you're dabbling, try these.
hanna m.
hanna m.
Shreveport, LA
These are the best dark chocolate treats ever to inhabit the face of the planet! I've always loved Hershey kisses but I've always loved dark chocolate too and when I found these I thought I died and went to heaven.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I always keep a bag of these in my desk drawer at work. They are a great little snack to keep cravings away and don't do much damage to my diet. I've definitely joined the 'dark' side 😊

Kristen W.
Kristen W.
This is my favorite dark chocolate because it is just the right amount of sweet and bitter! With lots of dark chocolate brands, they are too bitter, but not with this one!
WendY G.
WendY G.
West Palm Beach, FL
I'm a super fan of dark chocolate!!! The kisses are just the right amount to satisfy any craving!!! Even though some time (always) you will want more than one!!!!!