BY HERSHEY'S

• Do you prefer dark chocolate as kisses or a classic bar m...10 Answers
  • What other flavors of the Hershey's Kisses are your favor...1 Answers
  • I prefer kisses as they are better portion sizes!1 Answers
Hershey's Kisses Special Dark Chocolate
  • "I like these okay, but they seem to lack something in the taste department (and I like dark chocolate) maybe if they had a hint of something else, maybe mint or peppermint." in 4 reviews
  • "Can NEVER go wrong with dark chocolate... Makes me wanna go buy a bag right now...." in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and I'm glad Hershey's has the dark chocolate kisses option." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect size to pop in your mouth and have a little treat!" in 1 review
  • "I use them to make smores in the oven and put on my peanut butter cookies! " in 1 review
Haley H.
Linden, AL
I do not like dark chocolate, but my husband does. So we always have some at home. I think dark chocolate is bitter so I don’t gravitate towards these. However I will eat one if it is all we have at home.
Rose W.
Greenwood, SC
I have these every single day in my lunch!!!! I love dark chocolate and I love milk chocolate so this is perfect! It’s a great boost of energy with the milk chocolate but not too heavy bc of the dark chocolate.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Dark chocolate is the best, and Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses are no different. I could eat these all day long. You can get them at any convenience or grocery store. Very easy to find. There are darker chocolates out there, but these are the easiest to find.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I use this chocolate to melt and add to my chocolate pizza recipe. It's tasty and has a really good price for the quality. It's also very convenient if you want to have a really small chocolate bite once in a while. I always carry one or two in my purse and they don't melt easily at ambient temperature so it's perfect.
Cassie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dark chocolate is my favorite type of chocolate...and I love all chocolate!  These have such a smooth, rich taste.  You can eat 1 or 2 and still feel satisfied.  I also recently bought these in the baking chip version and melted them down to make chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day.  So good and they melted very well.
Heather W.
Tampa, FL
Ok Dark Chocolate lovers, you want a little happiness...go and grab yourself a bag of these wonderfully delightful Hershey's special dark kisses. It's funny, when I was little I use to think I had gotten my hands on a piece of chocolate that didn't have any sugar, only to find out that that's how the chocolate was spose to taste. I'm so happy I grew and got over my aversion to dark chocolate, it's thd best thing that ever happened to me. Oh course, Dark chocolate also has some health benefits too, which makes it even better. So, again, go out and get yourself at least 2 bags of these Hershey's Special Dark Kisses...and Keep them to yourself...and maybe share with that special someone. 😉
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
I love dark chocolate, but I tend to each too much of it. That is why I like the Kisses so much. It allows me to get that dark chocolate taste I want so much and I won't eat a whole chocolate bar!
Meleia M.
Covington, KY
These are perfect. Just that little hint of dark chocolate that you need somedays. They are great to help stuff stocking during the holidays as well, as something to fill up space and make everyone happy! I definitely recommend these for the dark chocolate lovers out there!
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I LOVE dark chocolate and its way better for you than milk chocolate so that is a plus! You don't have to feel guilty in indulging in a few of these!! You can find these at almost any department store in the candy isle! I would recommend these to any chocolate lover!
Sandra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yay! a dark chocolate treat. I don't think these actually have enough dark chocolate to be healthy so let's not kid ourselves. but if you like a darker flavor and need a small hit after lunch this is what to stash in your drawer. I might be a chocolate hoarder.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Do you prefer dark chocolate as kisses or a classic bar more?
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
What other flavors of the Hershey's Kisses are your favorites?
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
I prefer kisses as they are better portion sizes!