Hershey's Kisses Solid Milk Chocolate Mini Kiss uploaded by Katherine A.

BY HERSHEY'S

Kisses Solid Milk Chocolate. The sweet taste of milk chocolate is even better when you share it. This holiday season, delight everyone on your list with an individually wrapped and boxed Kisses Chocolates. see more...

• Do you like chocolate ...?☺ Hershey's Kisses Solid Milk C...2 Answers
  • Which ones do you love the most, the milk chocolate or th...9 Answers
  • "Also just a great snack to eat anytime of the year as well. " in 1 review
  • "Hershey's kisses aren't my favorite candy but it really does taste good and I am a fan of milk chocolate and milk chocolate only" in 1 review
  • "I love Hershey kisses and the regular chocolate bars." in 1 review
  • "I think is a very good gift to someone you love" in 1 review
  • "Great varieties for great prices; they make great gifts for all holidays :)" in 1 review
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
OMGGGG I loved this SO SO MUCH. My aunt bought it for my sister and I when I was younger and my eyes popped out of my head. Not only is it this humongous Hershey's Kiss but inside it had the smaller regular sized kisses... Basically never-ending chocolate. I wanna purchase this for myself this time 💛💛
Kay-Lynne N.
Mobile
I've said in all my reviews that Kisses are my favorite candy, therefore making a single huge Kiss seems amazing (which it is), however, I always end up hurting my teeth on it because I'm not sure how I'm supposed to eat it.
Miranda V.
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Pamela K.
Lebanon, OH
I love when I buy this! I could eat on this all day. For the quantity of product, the price is right on. Very affordable. The classic milk chocolate is so good. There is no comparison to this product. A Hershey Kiss is a one of a kind! I gift this out every year and make lovers of this product by everyone who gets one too!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My son loves this. I have been getting him one in his stocking the last few years and he is always happy. it's a very cute larger kiss. it's a lot for one kid. takes him a whole to eat it. kisses are very smooth and yummy milk chocolate. this mini kiss is perfect for stockings or valentine's day for a kid. or husband. mine likes them too.
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
These giant Kisses aren't as good as the mini ones in my opinion. Maybe because there is so much chocolate in one big bite. I usually get them around Christmas time, but i definitely would recommend just getting the mini ones in a big bag rather than the giant one.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is one of my guilty pleasures for valentines and Christmas,that huge Hershey kiss,I usually get them at Target and I always stock up on the after holiday sale!I eat these any chance I can!I could eat these on a daily basis and not feel guilty at all!
Jessica P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Hershey's chocolate. The size is perfect, the taste is great, the packaging is simple but flawless. I always feel satisfied when I eat these. They are perfect for that bite size chocolate cravings I get. I will definitely repurchase these!
Sally S.
How can you not give chocolate a 5 star review? I absolutely love Hershey's kisses- except that they are way too easy to eat and I end up eating 20 at a time. These things are so good and so addictive! I typically buy them at Target or Walgreens :) So good!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A Classic! I loves Classic and Chocolate! This is one of my favorites! When buy it? I valentine, Halloween 👻, Christmas 🎄 or like me when I want: All the time! Is an excellent value, High quality and just a n essential bite. Higly Recommend for Chocolate fan like me.
Lyne R.
Which ones do you love the most, the milk chocolate or the ones with the almond
Manjula M.