Hershey's Kisses Pineapple Coconut White Chocolate Candy uploaded by Diana T.

BY HERSHEY'S

Take your taste buds on a trip to the tropics with these unique pineapple and coconut flavored white chocolate KISSES! Sealed in wrappers of a light blue color reminiscent of tropical ocean waters, each wrapper has coconut graphics and a white paper plume indicating the pineapple flavor inside. Stock your summer candy dish with Coconut and Pineapple Hershey Kisses Chocolates and bask in the joy of pure indulgence.

Madai F.
Colorado Springs, CO
So I personally love Piña coladas so I was really excited to try this. They are good. They definitely have an interesting taste. & I’m glad they chose to go with white chocolate rather than regular. My only problem is that they’re a bit too sweet. It’s fine if you’re just going to have 1 or 2 (like me!) but any more than that is too much! If you’re into really sweet chocolate though, give this a try!
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Its extremely sweet and the flavor its not that i expected if you loveeee with pasion pina colada maybe this gonna like it if not dont buy it.. for me its something i bougth for curiosity but im not sure if im going to buy it again...
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is good. You can taste the pineapple in the white chocolate. It taste like summer. I would buy this again. I brought mine at Jewels in the summer candy aisle.
amani K.
el paso , tx
Okay but I should have known better just look at the flavor YUCK I don’t know what I was thinking but all o know is I’m never candy shopping on an empty stomach
Yvonne M.
Thomasville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love that it was white chocolate then with coconut. all my goodness! it is so good! i feel like i am sitting on a tropical beach when eating these!!! lol
Amber C.
Gretna, VA
I thought I wouldn't like these because of the flavor combination--but they're amazing! Definitely would grab another bag the next time I see them.
Michelle B.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Flavor is a little harsh and was definitely not as good as I expected. I love all of these flavors and I’m so sad to report it’s a no-go for me.
MzT H.
HILLSBORO, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was just really weird. It was hard to wrap my head around the flavor concept when I think of Hershey kisses it just doesn't make sense
Codi M.
I’ve never tried these but I’m gonna have to because Hershey’s never seems to fail whenever they make different flavored Hershey kisses!
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Found these at CVS. Doesn’t taste so much like pineapple coconut. It’s way too sweet. I would rather eat bounty or almond joy.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
This sounds disgusting... how does it taste?
marie A.
what would you rate them 1-5?
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Are these any good and how much is it?
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Where are these at? Also, how do they taste? I like pineapple and coconut so I feel like I would like them lol
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love hershey's chocolates and I like coconut, but I have not tried this combination with pineapple. are good? I would like? How is this combination?