BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Mariela O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy deliciosos chocolates suaves y cremosos con una combinasion de almendras muy cruguientes los recomiendo mucho para cualquier epoca que lo desees
Emma T.
knox
Purchased at: Target
These are great! Hard to find at stores sometimes.. I love the crunch the almonds give it, Hershey's chocolate is amazing also!
Shalonda D.
Anguilla, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the rich chocolate taste .The almonds really put the taste in it . I love them n they are affordable.
aleena l.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum, I love chocolate and almonds so this combined is absolutely delicious. My favorite simple candy of all time.
Alyssa K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good. I’m not too big a fan of the plain Hershey’s milk chocolate, but the almonds make it taste so much better. These are the best kisses. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes almonds.
María Gabriela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Necesito uno de estos en mi vida ya mismo. Estos kisses son deliciosos el sabor del chocolate con las almendras es exquisito
Rylie M.
Weymouth, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hershey! Everything about this product is amazing! I was so in love with what I bought and will definitely be purchasing something again soon in the future! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Sophie L.
Purchased at: Target
I love the Hershey’s kisses! They are just the perfect size of chocolate to pop in your mouth for a quick snack! I love them. A perfect idea for lunches for school or work! I recommend you try them if you haven’t :)
Nina G.
Pikeville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg yall these are to.dieeee.for they are like little mini hersheys.with almonds they are so cute and so good!
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Divine ... there is no better chocolate than these. They are very good, I love them. It is that they are my weakness.

Walmart