BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds

Start your review of Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cassandra G.
Porterville, CA
Yuck! I love almonds but Hershey chocolate is gross. It tastes like throw up.
Almas A.
Owings Mills, MD
I'm sorry but not a big fan of this it Hershey's brand in general. Try cadburys almond chocolate. It tastes much better.
Jenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Gross. I do not like the almond kisses. The almonds take away from the smooth chocolate I usually associate with a Hershey kiss. No thanks. I much prefer the regular milk chocolate drops of happiness.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
No a fan of Hershey's milk chocolate kisses. They always taste off for some reason. Like horrible chocolate. But I love their cookies and Creme bars of chocolate. Not really a fan of these to be honest.
Steph B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I normally like Hersey's, but these kisses are too much nut but not enough chocolate.
Amber C.
Willow Spring, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Hershey's kisses but these are not good to me. I like nuts occasionally but these were just not very good to me. Maybe if your more of a nut person then these would be for you.
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I didn't like this product. Gross! Won't be buying this again :( I normally love these too
Abi D.
Chocolate and almonds are a happy marriage. I think these kisses have a great chocolate to almond ratio. The almond also retains its crunchiness in their production process, which I appreciate. These aren't my favorite chocolate/almond snacks, as the chocolate Hershey's uses isn't stellar quality (I've also heard some questionable labor practices reports out of where they harvest cacao), but that said, these are my favorite kisses variety!
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a pretty good candy but my only complaint is that because of the Hershey's kiss is so small the Allmond is even smaller so it's hard to enjoy it. You can get this at any local store but I wouldn't repurchase it
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA
I love these kisses! The only thing I don't like is how much like other Hershey kisses they look like meaning my mum is allergic to almonds and she can have the regular ones but if she were to accidentally pick this up she could die. It's a rare chance but it is possible. But they are so tasty you can't go wrong

Walmart