BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds

Start your review of Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
These are my favorite Heresy's Kisses. I love the almond in the middle. I like the sweet and salty together.
Jessica P.
Yadkinville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not expensive and very delightful to eat. If you love Hershey kisses and almonds you will love these.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE these! They are like my favorite candy. Cause you get chocolate and almonds with every bite (since it's bite size candy lol) but they are super super yummy I'd highly recommend these. They are also affordable.
Erika M.
Cicero, IL
Hershey kiss with almonds are my favorite type of kiss. That crunch from the almond is the cherry on top. Totally five-stars
Desirae C.
Brighton
When I was a kid chocolate wasn't my favorite.  As I got older after having kids I began craving it. Hershey's kisses have been a go to.  I don't chew I let them melt in my mouth.  When they came out with the kisses with almond I was hooked.  Almond is my favorite nut. Its a win win! So after the chocolate melts I chew the almond.
Sarah V.
I love chocolate especially when there is almonds in it! I always find myself buying these whenever I see thwm!
Brittney L.
Grafton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These would have to be my favourite version of hersleys kisses i love the peanut on the inside it goes well with the chocolate
Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Hershey kisses. I love the flavor of the chocolate mixed with the Almond flavor, and I also love the crunch that the almond brings. I buy these every Christmas (I have a few containers I set out and fill with candy each Christmas season) and they are a family favorite!
Kristin C.
Crestview
I AM ADDICTED TO THESE! They are my go to chocolates and I could literally sit and eat a whole bag of these! I do wish they were cheaper but I will continue to buy them bc they’re my absolute favorite!
Robin R.
Brentwood, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks. Love that they are individually wrapped and especially love them when they have warmed a little!😊

Walmart