BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Chelisse B.
My favorite Hersheys Kiss. I usually don't like Almonds in stuff but this way is delicious.
Dana R.
Westerville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ive always been a fan of kisses. The added almond...so good. The added texture is awesome.
Maribel R.
hubert
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Si normalmente los Hershey's son riquísimos con almendras wow!! Crujiente saben deliciosos.
Yanira D.
Chico, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are absolutely delicious I literally can't get enough. I wish I had a bag right now 😭
Branden P.
Asheboro, NC
Hershey kisses with almonds are freaking awesome! Tastes so yummy and not bad price at all
Santale O.
Rochester, NY
These are so yummy and chocolaty. I love them. Great snack. I recommend everyone get them.
Melody M.
Waterbury , CT
Yummy I love this chocolate, they are so good the taste is great and they are not expensive
Cassandra W.
Wellington, OH
I love these. The chocolate is smooth and sweet and the almonds make it better. Adicting!
Sacha B.
I love Hershey kisses especially the almond. I love nuts and the milk chocolate is a bonus.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY
These are my favorite Hershey kiss. I love nuts. So almonds add just a little extra taste.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart