BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Jamie G.
Cleveland Heights
Once I get stated eating these it's hard for me to stop. These little morsels are irresistible
Emma H.
Rosamond, CA
Like these chocolates the almond gives it a tastier taste! can't have just 1 eat the whole bag!
Stephanie G.
All time favorite! I can eat these non stop the flavor of the almond and chocolate are perfect!
Laila I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely love these. Would always streal them from my grandma because they were just so good
Trudy N.
Garden Grove
Ooooh this is my most favorite chocolate. It’s gotta be kisses with almonds. I always love this
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Yummy these are amazing I love Hershey's especially with almonds there my favorite yum yum yum
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
These are my dads favorite! I get him a bag every Christmas! It's a tradition I share with him!
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV
These are my favorite Hershey's Kisses. They are one of my favorites. I highly recommend them.
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Got these in my stocking on Christmas and they are so good! I would definitely give them a try!
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually can't stand these. The almonds ruin a good chocolate kiss. I'll stick with original.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart